(Hannamw124) Close Friends

Jack's coming over today to hangout. We have been friends since we were really young.we literally do everything together and we see each other everyday.

I heard the door open and heard him call my name as he walked up the stairs. "I'm in my room!" I yelled as I picked out a few movies for him to pick from.

He opened the door, smiling as he shut the door back. He team and jumped on the bed. "So what are we doing today?" He lifted his self up in his elbows.

"Watching movies. Pick some" I said, holding up the ones I had picked out.

"Grown ups, Carrie, wedding planner, and we HAVE to watch suicide squad. It's my favorite" he said, smiling as I put in grown ups. He got off the bed and turned out the lights then jumped back in bed. I grabbed the remote and joined him as I played the movie.

I'm gonna be honest with y'all, I've liked Jack for a few years now but I don't want to tell him because he might not feel the same way about me. I really want him to know how I feel but I'm afraid it won't work out like I want it to.

"You alright Hanna?" Jack asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Ugh yeah, just thinking" I said, focusing back on the TV.

"About what?" He asked curiously.

"Nothing really" he got up and turned on the lights.

"You can talk to me" he grabbed the remote and paused the movie, sitting back down on the bed.

"I know. It's not important" I said, trying to get him to forget about it and play the movie.

"Hanna, look at me" he lifted my head with his fingers to look at him and he was smiling. "Whatever your going through I will help you through it" I smiled. I wish it was that easy to just come out and tell your best friend you like him.

"Thank you but if I told you, you'd probably..."

"Whatever it is, I promise I will help you. Your my best friend and I would do anything to keep you happy"

I'm just gonna come out and tell him. I'm just really worried that if I tell him then he's not gonna wanna talk to me again. Well here goes nothing... "Jack" I looked down. "Um... This is really hard to say and your night not feel the same wa.."

"You like me, don't you?" I looked up quickly and he grabbed my hand as a smile spread across his face. I didn't say anything. "Hanna, it's alright. I like you, too"

"R.. Really?" I asked, shocked. He actually likes me back.

"Yeah. I've liked you for a while now but I couldn't find the courage to tell you"

"Oh" I smiled. I'm so happy he feels the same way and we can still be friends.

"Do you maybe wanna be my girlfriend? He asked, hopefully.

"Yes, definitely!" I said as I jumped on him, wrapping him in a hug.

We pulled apart and Jack turned off the lights. I played the movie as I flipped onto my side.

He got in the bed and wrapped his arm around my stomach and I smiled. We cuddled while we watched the rest of the movies.

I'm so sorry it took so long but please enjoy. hanna124

~ Cassie 💎