(EbonyCole) Reunion

I walked into the diner to grab some breakfast. I placed my order and waited for my food to be ready. "Have a nice day ma'am" the woman said, handing me my food.

I turned and walked to the door. As I pulled it open, I heard someone tell my name and I looked over but I didn't see who it came from. "Ebony!" I looked over to where the noise was coming from. NO WAY!

"Conor!" I ran over to him, throwing my food in the table as I engulfed him into a tight hug. "Oh my gosh, Conor!" I've missed you so so much" I said, pulling away and sitting across from him.

"I've missed you, too! 3 years is way too long but gladly I don't have to go back to London for a long while. Management told me I just needed to rehearse and record a few songs. We got 14 songs recorded so I don't have to keep going back and forth from here to there" I nodded.

Conor has been gone to record songs for his new album. His management wanted him to stay in London so he could finish his album and not have to drive from Brighton to London to record each single.

"Well, I'm glad to hear your won't be going away for a while. Since your back do you wanna go do something?"

"Sure, can we go see your mum first?"He adored my  mum. He would always talk about how sweet she was and how she was just like his mum.

"Yeah, meet me at my flat" I said, walking to my car and driving to my flat. "Mum, someone is coming to see you!" I yelled to her. She came into the kitchen as I began eating my sandwich.

"Who?" She asked Ashley. She grabbed the milk from the fridge pouring us a cup.

"Can't say, he'll be here soon. Thank you" grab my cup, taking a sip.

There was a knock on the door and my mum walked over to open it. "Conor! How have you been?" I heard her say.

"I've been well" she noticed I showed no emotion when he walked in. "Ebony, are you not going to greet Conor?" She asked confused.

"I've already seen him, I greeted him at the diner" I smiled. "Conor and I are going out to catch up later" I said finishing up my food.

"Yeah? We'll you too have fun, I'll see you when I come back from work" she grabbed her keys from the hook and left.

"You hungry?" I asked, standing up.

"No, thanks. I ate at the diner" I nodded. "Let's go, we can take my car" we left to the icecream shop.

"Icecream?" It's 9 in the morning and he's wanting icecream.

"Yeah, why not?"

"Conor, it's 9 in the morning! Who eats ice cream at 9 in the morning?"

"Well obviously me!" We just laughed as we got out and found a seat inside.

"Cherry for him and a vanilla for me" I said to the man behind the counter.

"I thought you would have forgot" Conor laughed, he didn't think I would remember his favorite ice cream flavor but HA I didn't.

"Well best friends never forget what the other likes" I said, grabbing are cones and walking to a booth.

"Okay. What's my birthday? Bet you don't remember!"

"November 21st of 92" I said, instantly.

"Okay, well you definitely remember" he laughed.

We sat there for nearly an hour, catching up with one another. Just asking about what's been going on while he was away.

We finished our cones and ordered a tea to share down the road. "Let's go to the beach!" I requested. He smiled as he drove to the beach.

We got out and went down to the water, walking on the wet sand. "I quite love this beach" he looked down at me.

"Why is that?" I asked.

He stopped, making me stop also. "You don't remember?" I shook my head. "Ebony, this is what we met!"

I thought for a second then I remembered. Conor and I got into an argument over a big sandpile when we were younger, we both wanted to use the sand pile to make sandcastles. Our parents seen us arguing and came over, taking us from the pile. They started apologizing for our behavior and they apparently knew each other so they started talking while Conor and I made up.

"Oh yeah, I kinda forgot" I laughed. "How can I not remember you trying to steal my sandpile?"

"That was definitely my sandpile" he smiled as we began walking.

I got bored walking so I decided to splash Conor. He stopped for a second realizing that I just splashed him. The water was freezing.

"Ebony!" He said and I took off running. "You're going to get it!" Then he chased after me. He eventually caught me, picking me up and spinning me around.

He put me back on the ground and stared at me. "What?" I asked. He didn't say anything.

He suddenly pick me up and ran into the water with me as I squealed.

"Conor! Oh my gosh, it's so cold!" I said as I tried wiggling out of his grasp. He let me down slowly so I could swim. "Not funny" I said, smiling.

"Oh it was hysterical" hey son and I playfully punched him on the arm. We stayed in the water for about 30 minutes before we decided to get out.

"How are we gonna get back home? We're drenched and have no change of clothes" I said, pulling my we hair into a ponytail.

"We'll walk and I'll come back for my car later"

We walked towards my flat, half way down the sidewalk I gave up so Conor have me a piggyback ride all the way there.

"What would I do without you?" I asked him as he put me down when we reached the building and I smiled.

"Probably not much" he said, playfully and we both laughed as we walked inside to change.

Hello! How is everyone? I just wanted everyone who asked for an imagine top know that I'm trying my best to get y'all's imgines up. I have my phone taken so I can update the drafts when I can and also school has started. I'm so sorry but I'm trying my best to get them up.

EbonyCole I'm so sorry it took so long but please enjoy!

I love you guys and thank y'all for y'all's support!

~ Cassie 💎