Chapter 13: Games.

Gaara' p.o.v.

"Gaara! Keep going!" (Y/n) called to me.

"I'm trying!" I told her. 

"Gaara it's not that hard to push a damn couch if I did it you can too." She yelled at me.

"You know is someone heard us yelling like that they might think we're having sex." I joked. She glared at me, she was blushing. I chuckled. She looked so adorable. When I first met her years ago, I couldn't help but want to have sex with her. I still do i'm not gonna lie. When I saw her again for the first time in years. I was basically undressing her with my eyes. 

"So what? It wouldn't be their business if we were anyway." She stated boldly. I was shocked. She was so innocent. Who made her a little dirty angel?

"(Y/n) you are dirty."

"You made me this way." She said back laughing.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Well have you seen yourself lately? You're hot. You're not a little 15 year old anymore. You are a young man. It's natural to have those dirty thoughts. Not everyone stays pure." She stated. She is being straightforward.

"Are you a virgin?" I asked bluntly. 

"W-what?" She asked her face turning red.

"Are you a virgin?"

"W-W-Why does it matter?" She asked.

"Just answer the question. It shouldn't be a big deal. Besides I want to know If there is anyone that I need to be better than." I stated seriously. 

"Yes." She whispered quietly. I barely heard her.

"What?" I asked.

"Yes I'm a virgin. Oh god this is the most embarrassing thing I've said ever." 

"Good." I replied.

"Are you a virgin?" She asked. I was. I don't think I have ever told anyone that. People just assumed I wasn't.

"Yes." I answered confidently. 

"Good." She said. 

"Why did you want to know?" I asked.

"I wanted to know If there is anyone that I need to be better than." She said. Using the same excuse eh? 

"Oh." I said and moved the couch back to where it was before she moved it. 

"See that wasn't hard was it?" She teased. I gave her a peck and sat down on the couch. There was a knock at her door. 

"I'll get it." She stated and went over to the door. I heard hushed voices and whisper-yelling. Who is at the door? 

"(Y/n) is someone bothering you I say walking up behind her. I see Kankuro at the door. Why is he here?

"Oh Hey Gaara. Can I borrow you for few hours?" Kankuro asked.

"Why?"

"Well you see it is very important business." He answered back.

"Well I'm quite busy. Make a few hours into one and you have yourself a deal." I said. "Let me go change." (Y/n) closed the door and gave me a kiss.

"Don't stay out too long. I might hang with Sakura or something for awhile." She stated.

"Okay. I won't." I said and quickly got dressed, I got my gourd and left. I saw Kankuro standing by a tree.

"We need to talk." Kankuro said. "and you may not like what I have to say."

"What is it?" I asked as we walked further into the village.

"Well uh, I uh, well you see I," He said trying to find the right words.

"Well come on spit it out, I don't have all day." I said. (I read this line to myself with a British accent. Kms)

"I like (Y/n)." He whispered. He what?

"You what?" I said sort of angrily.

"I like (Y/n)." He said again. I can't believe my brother!

"I heard you the first time!" I yelled.

"Than why'd you say what?" He asked.

"Because I'm angry. You can't just say you like someone's girlfriend! She is MINE Kankuro. M-I-N-E!" I snapped.

"Whoa calm down Gaara. I said I liked her never said I wanna take her from you."

"It's almost the same thing you-you bastard!" I spat. How dare he? (Y/n) is mine. She belongs to me. He just thinks he can walk into her life and take her after we've been reunited? He can go to the darkest deepest part of hell. 

"How Gaara? How?" He yelled back. People we're watching us.

"What do you want?" I yelled at the people watching us. They quickly returned to what they were doing. "I love her. Saying you like her is like a bullet to the head man. I don't just love her I need her Kankuro. And I'm not about to have to lose her again due to my dumbass brother. So you stay quiet. Keep your hands away from her and we won't have a problem."

"Hands away from who?" I heard a voice from behind me say.

"Naruto, please stay out of this." I said trying to be calm.

"Well I just wanted to know if you guys wanted to head to the lake again." He said.

"Oh sorry. But yeah me and (Y/n) will be there." I said glaring at Kankuro. 

"Stay away from her." I mouthed to Kankuro. He nodded.

"Me and Temari might be there too." Kankuro stated slowly, he seemed almost afraid of me. Good. He should be scared.

________________________________________________________________________________

(A/n)

Interesting chapter to write guys. I can't believe the drama. Well expect more dramatic chpters such as this one.

-Toxic_monsters.

(Word count: 867)