Chapter Three: Drained Of Blood

Hello! I haven't been writing lately because well I'm addicted to Fairy Tail

Hello! I haven't been writing lately because well I'm addicted to Fairy Tail. Aye! So I apologize for that, lol. I hope you all have enjoyed the book so far because they're are many chapter to come!

Continue...
____________________

Chapter Three: Drained Of Blood

"Good morning class!" Ms. Sadie exclaims as she struts towards the front of the classroom. She wears a tight black pencil skirt with a bright white blouse and some black high heels. I don't know how she walks in them all day but she's able too. Jessica and I sit by each other in the back of the classroom. Most of the guys stare at our teacher with heart eyes as some of the girls envy her. She's been working at the school for a few years now, she really is a nice lady but her voice is very annoying. I'm only able to stay in her class a small amount of time because of that m.

Ms. Sadie has us all take our books out for her class as she hands us worksheets. I take a deep breathe to not stress out about anything. I'm the type of person that gets stressed out easily, when I was little stressing out everyday was a normal thing. Therefor, I would have to take pills to not to do it as much. Of course I've figured out a way to not stress out as much by taking deep breathes every once and a while.

"Well this is going to be fun." Jessica whispers in my ear with a small smile as we both stare down at the work. A small groan escapes my lips, Jessica lightly giggles at my reaction.

*

*

The loud sound of the bell echoes threw the school as kids pack up their belongings. I take the heavy book and put it into my bag.

"Sage sweetheart, can I talk to you?" A polite voice questions behind me, once my bag is zipped up. I turn to see the person behind me is Ms.Sadie. With a nod of my head and a goodbye to Jessica the class is now completely empty.

"I'm sorry for the loss of your parents. I really am-" She starts off, my anger is boiling as those words fall out of her mouth.