Chapter Thirteen: Be Patient

Fairy Tail😍 Hola! If you enjoy this chapter please vote and comment! Thank you guys so freaking much for 3K, this is amazing

Fairy Tail😍 Hola! If you enjoy this chapter please vote and comment! Thank you guys so freaking much for 3K, this is amazing. You have no idea how happy I am. This week I was able to get two new banners, so credit to spyralle for the amazing banners. Please go check her out and her amazing work.

Continue...
_______________________

Chapter Thirteen: Be Patient

Slowly he stalks towards me, I've blocked out everything. Fear overcomes my thoughts and limbs. My mind tells me to move but my body doesn't listen. We're arms length away, that's when I have control over everything.

He reaches out to grab me but I'm able to move out of the way. My back hits the wall as I've moved out of the mans reach. His eyes are full of rage and determination, I squeak in fear.

All I can hear is his heavy footsteps as they pound against the wooden floor. People yelp in surprise as they're pushed out of my way, jogging down the hallway I'm determined to leave this party. The music gets louder and louder as I near the dance floor. Not wanting the ring to fall out of my hand, I put the ring on my middle finger. Making my way through the large crowd quickly his menacing footsteps draw nearer.

Neon lights are flashing everywhere while people jump and yell. Squeezing between sweaty bodies I'm able to escape the dance floor. As I do, a large bulky arm is wrapped around my waist. Yelping in surprise, a body is pressed against my backside. His chest vibrates as a deep chuckle is heard, hesitantly I look up to find the man from before. He holds a sadistic smirk on his face with malicious looking eyes. Trying to pry his arms, his chest just vibrates more while more chucked are heard.

"He'll be happy about this." I hear him mumble to himself, since everybody is partying nobody is paying attention to what's happening. I don't know where Jacob or anybody is they all scattered when we entered through the doors. Looking around, anxiety and worry return faster each second. My hands shake, my heart beat quickens.

The mans iron grips do not loosen as I kick and punch him. Yelling doesn't help at all, closer and closer we come to the front doors to leave the party.

"Hey man! Let her go!" A loud deep voice yells from behind him, another pair of hands wrap around my forearm as they rip me out of his grip. The man from before is about to reach for me, but soon we make eye contact. Fear is inside me as my hands still shake while my thoughts are jumbled together. But, his eyes change from sadistic to guilty. Not a moment later he runs out of the party. Looking to find my savior there stands, the one and only Jordan.

A breathe of relief escapes my lips, causing my hands to slowly stop shaking as my heart beat returns to its normal momentum. Jordan gives me a caring smile and puts his arm around my shoulder reassuring me as we leave the party.

*