Chapter Twenty Eight: Whats Happening To Me?

Hello! What's up? Hopefully you
enjoy this chapter, if so make sure to vote comment and follow my account! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, studies have been a pain :/

Continue...
_______________________

Chapter Twenty Eight: What's Happening To Me?

The doors we walk past are spread open like wings, Plagg by my side looks around just as curious as I am. As we walk by, built men and women are all working out with training equipment, when I walk by they immediately look up and stare. Getting uncomfortable I walk closer to Valentine.

"Why are they all staring at me?" I ask him my voice a soft whisper, he chuckles.

"You're the novus sanguis. Everybody wants to see and meet you." He states, waving to a few people as he walks by. Rolling my eyes at his statement, I ask another question, "What exactly is a nova- whatever? I keep hearing it."

Valentine looks at me with a smile before answering, "You're the first vampire who was a human before they were turned by another vampire. I'll give you the details later, I want you to meet somebody." He informs, nodding my head we soon walk out of the gym and into a training area outside.

The field is large, some people are running in a group around it. Others are in the middle training with swords, while some are near the trees practicing their knife skills. But in the center is two people going head to head, fighting.

"Hello my King! What brings you here?" A light voice asks, I look over to find a women taller than me with dark, almost black hair braided back and astonishing brown eyes. She's a few inches taller then me but she seems friendly. Freckles appear across her sharp cheekbones and button nose, smears of dirt appear on her jawline.

"Oh sorry! I didn't see you there, I'm Alya." She introduces herself with a smile, projecting her perfect white teeth. Valentine looks down at me, "She's the person who makes sure everyone is doing their part while training, so she's pretty much the Boss Lady around here." He states, Alya just waves her hand as she laughs.

"Are you ever going to stop calling me that?" Alya says with a shake of her head, Valentine just chuckles.

"Never, well anyway I wanted to have Sage..." He leans in closer to her ear and whispers something into her ear. Her thick plucked eyebrows squish together, "Are you sure my King?" She asks, he answers with a nod of his head. Small amounts of dark thick hair fall onto his face, he brushes it away with his large hand.

"To what?" I ask Valentine, he just placed his hand onto the small of my back and leads me into the center of the dark green field as we follow behind Alya. Gaining closer to the two people fighting, people start to gather around. Some people watch us and others watch the two men fighting.

"Alright! Alright! Dean you win." She shouts, the guy with messy red hair and bright blue eyes fists pump the air with a sound of rejoice. He quickly gets off the guy that he was fighting, the guy laying on the ground has grass marks in his clothes as he stands up with a groan.

"Now a new match is starting, this request is especially made by the King himself!" Alya continues but points her finger to me, "Sage and I will be going head to head." She announces, looking up at Valentine with wide eyes he leans down towards my ear.

"Do your best, I just want to see what you're capable of." He whispers, his warm breathe fanning against my skin. Goosebumps erupt onto my arms.

Shaking my head quickly, Valentine pushes me into the center telling me I'll be fine. Standing frozen in my place, Alya looks over at me with a smirk. Slowly she stalks into the center of the circle. Everybody's eyes are wide as they stare at me. Valentines large hand pats my shoulder.

Hesitantly I walk into the center. It feels like everybody backs up, giving us more space. Alya brings her hands up and forms them into fists ready for us to fight.

"Three!" Everybody's voice booms as they count down, ready for us to fight.

"Two!" More people walk over wondering what's going on, all eyes are on us.

"One!" Forming my hands into a fists I steady my breathe.

A loud boom vibrates the ground proclaiming the fight has started, looking up Alya moves quickly like she was part of the breeze. Pain spreads through my knee causing me to fall onto my knees. Alya kicks me in the stomach making me cringe and groan in agony. She backs up quickly ready to kick again, my body reacts on its own.

Moving quickly everything seems like a blur. She's now below me as my hands envelop her neck, my fingers tighten causing her to gasp. Two little pricks bite my lip, opening my mouth wider I let my fangs grow. Feeling my vision become clearer, Alya eyes widen in surprise as she stares into my dark red eyes full of fury. Gasps are heard around us as they stare at me, people await for her next move.

Somehow, she finds away to throw me off. Soaring through the air I quickly go into a crouched position, my fingers dig into the grass and dirt. Looking up she rubs her neck, as anger fills her eyes. In a blur she runs closer to me, but guessing her move my hand wraps around her fist as my other hand envelopes her long leg. Tossing her, she lands on her back with a thud. Alya groans, and raises her hand.

"Time out!" She announces, not stopping myself I run over in a flash and grab the collar of her shirt. Lifting Alya off of the ground her hands wrap around my wrist. Her hoarse voice pleads for me to let her go.

"Shorty this isn't you." A deep voice whispers in my ear, my eyes widen. I've been craving to hear that voice for days, Jacob's graceful voice. Letting go of Alya she lands back onto the ground and quickly scurries away from me. Looking around, people stare at me with fear but I'm looking for Jacob.

"Jacob?" I whisper, but he doesn't reply. He's no where to be found, the hope to see him has vanished. Knowing he's not here, I look down and lay my head down onto my hands.

What's happened to me?