Chapter Seven: Time

Loke😍 Hello! I hope you enjoyed the last chapter, and if you enjoyed this chapter please vote and comment what you thought at the bottom! What do y'all think of the new cover? Yah or Nah?

This chapter is in Jasper's POV.
Continue...
_____________________

Chapter Seven: Time

Cole and Scott sit on the couch, the football game is shown on the screen as they watch it. I've called Sage twice but it goes straight to voicemail. Which is odd since she always answers her calls. Packing up my things Cole and Scott say bye to me as I leave the home. Scott's father is never home, I've heard he is on vacation somewhere so we had the house to ourselves like usual. The engine purrs as I pull out of the driveway to head home. Trees are blurry as I zoom by them, other cars pass me but it's rare.

Picking up my phone from the cup holder, I call Sage one more time. I'm starting to worry about Sage, she's never like this. What if something happened to her? Shaking my head trying to get those crazy thoughts out of my head. She can take care of herself, I've gone missing like this a few times maybe I'm just getting a taste of my own medicine. Slowly nodding my head, it has to be that. Her getting me back.

Turning onto the dirt road that leads me to the home I've grown up in. Our parents weren't people that would like to move, I've known the same people all of my life. I do plan on moving out of this horrid state sooner or later, maybe I'll move with Sage. If she's up to it, which I doubt she'll be. There's so many memories here that she'll stay just because of them. She's been like that her whole life, wanting to go places and make good memories. Slowly the dirt road changes into a driveway, the old house is in view as I pull into the garage. My father's matte black motorcycle is parked beside me with a small layer of dust on it. He always wanted to teach me how to ride it but we never got the time too. Somehow, someway people always run out of time. Months pass by with a blink of an eye while years pass with a snap of your fingers. It's odd I know but that's life. One minute your a kindergartner going to the first day of school with your mother besides you, then the other minute you're a senior in high school leaving campus on the last day of school. People always want more time but that's not how life works, sadly.

Old bikes are leaning against the garage wall, when we were little we would jump onto our bikes and ride around town. But we soon stopped and let the bicycles collect dust in the garage.

Walking into the house, dirty dishes are on the kitchen counter as the pantry door is open. Calling out Sages name hoping for her to answer but was left with silence. Walking over to the fridge for something to eat, there is a sticky note on the door. I raise an eyebrow while I grab the yellow sticky note.

'Don't worry about Sage, don't call anybody if you care about your sisters life. You'll have answers soon. - J' My eyes immediately reread the sticky note not believing what it says, what the heck? Was she kidnapped? Reaching for my phone, I go to call either Cole or Scott but it says not to call anybody if I care about her life. What the heck did she get herself into? Crumbling up the small neon yellow note, rage boils up inside me. Running a hand threw my hair frustratingly as I bite my lip. What do I do?

A thud comes from above me, looking up at the ceilings. Another thud is heard, knitting my eyebrows together in confusion. Grabbing one of the kitchen knifes, I quietly walk up the stairs. Trying not to make a sound another loud thud is heard, turning my head to the source of sound it comes from Sage's room. She better not be playing a prank on me, this isn't funny. Knowing her this might be a funny joke, her trying to mess with me. My hand wraps around the doorknob to her bedroom door. Exhaling trying to calm my fast pacing heart, I barge into the room ready to stab somebody. A high pitched scream is heard as a guy with tattoos all over his arms is standing by the bed with a bag in his hand.

"P-put the knife down." He stutters trying to persuade me to put the weapon down, I glare at him. Keeping the knife in my hand, he back ups.

"Who are you?" I question him, wondering if he has something to do with Sages disappearance.

"Like brother, like sister." He mumbles under his breathe. Raising an eyebrow he clears his throat, still holding his bag filled with belongings.

"What did you just say?" I ask him, tightly holding the knife in my hand. He nervously chuckles while looking everywhere but me.

"Who are you? Why are you in my house? Do you have to do with my sister missing?" I question with a snarl, the man keeps his hands up in surrender. But a smirk is soon on his face, confused my eyebrows knit together. Pain is all I can feel as it spreads everywhere, the pain came from the back of my head. Dropping the knife, my vision slowly gets blurry as spots of darkness appears. The floor sways underneath my feet, leaning on the wall for support but it doesn't help much. Crumbling down to the floor, two figures stand above me. Time stops, my eyes drop letting me drown in the darkness of unconsciousness.

____________________

Sorry if this was kinda short, whoops. What do you guys think? What about the new cover, like it? I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm still posting in weekends but I decided to post this chapter early so...

 What do you guys think? What about the new cover, like it? I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm still posting in weekends but I decided to post this chapter early so