k.p🥢

blackpeoplemeet.com

Mya|

"Shït Mya, you've been single all your life." I roll my eyes at my friend Kat. "That is incorrect I dated Bryshere." I shrug folding a shirt putting it on the shelf. "And he left you to become famous." I cross my arms "I would have done the same." I say defending my friend then turning around walking to the break room. She stops me and takes my shoulders into her hands

"All I'm saying is that you need to get back out into the game." She tells me "You can't keep the 'Chocolate City' DVD that you rented forever." I blush getting on my tiptoes reaching for the cookie jar on top of the fridge in the break room. Kat sighs coming behind me getting a sugar cookie for me. "Listen just let me make you an online dating profile." she pleads. "Ok," I whisper. Kats' eyes widen "Let's get started"

Keith|
"Nigga" Woody complaints. I smack my teeth "What the hell you want." I cross my arms knowing he's gonna start this dating bull shït.

"You need to get out there. There are some girls on the market you just got to look." Woody exclaims. I roll my eyes "Ain't I right Yazz." I cross my arms slouching back in red velvet couch.

Yazz chuckles hopping on the island behind the couch "I can't say nothing on relationships. My girl lets me leave, but we still cool." He says.

"Listen, man how about we put you on one of those dating websites." Woody try's to persuade me.
"Did you forget that my face is on tv, and in magazines. So that is a perfect idea." I say sarcastically.

Yazz gets an idea. "Bro what if I put you on." I turn my head towards him.
"I'm listening."
"I know this girl over in Colorado, she single, short and thick," He says getting off the table walking to me and Woody.

Woody's eyebrows scrunch together "That sound like-" Yazz cuts him off by patting his shoulder and whispers something in his ear.
Woody continues "She sounds like a girl you'd like."

I look at them like they crazy "What the fück you whispering about, and she sounds fine as hell." Yazz puts his hands together and whispers a quiet yes.
"Ok here's the deal with her, she's a cute innocent girl-" I cut him off "How innocent?" I ask uncrossing my arms. "Virgin innocent, but that's not the point. She doesn't know you or that you're famous."

Woody looks at him "Does she live under a rock?" Bryshere smacks the back of his head. "So would you give her a try?" Yazz asks.

"Sure." I shrug just trying to get them off my back I might not even go.

*

No one'sPOV|

Bryshere chuckles, happy to put his girl on again. "Hold up let me go make a call." Bryshere runs to the kitchen. He finds a number that he hasn't used in a long time and calls it.

"Kat this is stupid." Mya huffs crossing her arms looking at the online profile that has not been published. Kat rolls her eyes "You'll thank me later." Kat looks down at her vibrating phone. "Hold up I'll be back."

She walks into Mya's Living room.
"What Bryshere." Kat answers the phone rudely. "Damn, baby don't gotta be rude." Bryshere chuckles into the phone.
"What did you call for?" Kat asks frustrated. Bryshere kisses his teeth "Let's put Mya and my friend Keith on a blind date." Kats mouth drops in shock "You mean Keith Powers. Like model Keith Powers." Bryshere chuckles again "Yeah Mya doesn't know him right." Kat laughs "You know she is stuck in the 90s and only watches 'Friends' and 'Save By The Bell'."
"Great can y'all make the trip to Cali, next week?" Bryshere asks biting his lip. "You can count on it. Text me everything I need." Kat says.