t.s🥡

ghostly

Nicole|

September 12, 2017

"You are a little old lady." My friend Jordan complaints. I roll my eyes going into the notes section of my phone. "Just cuz' I like 90s stuff doesn't mean that I'm old." He sighs leaning against the glass of the tattoo parlor. "Says the one that's about to get two, Tupac tattoos." I shoot him a death glare looking at the quote on my phone again. "You sure you wanna do this." I ignore him as I tilt my head up and walk into the shop.

"Hey, how can I help you today?" The boy asked. "Hi, I would like to get these two tattoos." I say placing my phone on the counter. Showing him the quotes. I jump slightly when a hand is placed on the small of my back. "Relax girl damn." Jordan's voice fills my ears. "How long will it take?" I ask the artist that is now making a stencil. "Uh, something that small an hour and a half at most." He says finishing the stencil. I nod and smile.

"You sure you wanna do this. Tattoos stay on you forever they cannot be removed." Jordan warns. "Yo I'm good." I rub his arm "Believe me." I smile up at him. "Miss, you ready?" The boy asks "Yep. Wait here for me?" I ask Jordan. "Imma be here." He sits in the black folding chair pulling out his phone.

I follow behind the boy as he takes me into the room. "So.this is the fun part." He clasped his hands together. My eyebrows raised in suspicion. He goes into a cabinet and pulls out a case. "Choose your needle." He opens the case to show an array of needles. Some with wide tips and some with small ones.

But one, in particular, catches my eye. It's shiny and gold looking like a fountain pen  "That one." I point to it. The boy smiles "Not a lot of people choose that one." I instantly get worried "Why is there something wrong with it?" I ask cautiously. He chuckles "No a lot of people don't find it appealing. Now take your shirt off and lay on your stomach, let's  get to work." He puts on some blue latex gloves. I remove my black turtleneck crop top and lay on my tummy.

"Relax it's going to feel like 100 pinches on your skin." He says as he lays the stencil on my skin. I watch closely as he puts the needle in the ink. I take in a big breath bracing myself for the pain. "Here we go." The boy says placing the needle on my skin. Waiting for pain I ball up my fist and squeeze my eyes tight.

Hours pass I open my eyes raising my eyebrows "Are you even tattooing me?" I ask looking behind my shoulder. The boy giggles "Were all done with the first one were almost finished with the second. I guess you have a high pain tolerance." He looks at me and smirks then goes back to his job.

A few moments later the boy announces that I'm done. I take a look in the mirror showing the quote in cursive on the lower right side of my body

'Keep your head up, legs closed, and eyes open'

I smile as my eyes travel to my left shoulder seeing the word

'Shakur'

I thank and pay the boy returning to Jordan. "How you like?" I ask raising the back of my shirt. He smiles and shakes his head "I love it. Lets get you home you have work tomorrow." I nod following him to his car. I hop in buckling myself Jordan doing the same starting the car.

I sit back a listen to the vibes of Erykah Badu. Then my left shoulder and the lower right side of my body started to tingle. I shake it off ignoring it.

**
September 13, 2017

"Ok lovelies music time." I say to my kindergarten class "Ooo Ms.Jones, can you sing for us again please." The little boy, Jason pleads making the rest of the class join. I giggle "Yes I will my lovelies." I put my hand on my chin to think "Hmm, I think I'm going to sing Weak." I smile "I like that one Ms.Jones." Kyla says. I shoot her a smile before clearing my throat

I don't know what it is that you've done to me
But it's caused me to act in such a crazy way
Whatever it is that you do when you do what you're doing
It's a feeling that I don't understand
'Cause my heart starts beating triple time
With thoughts of loving you on my mind
I can't figure out just what to do
When the cause and cure is you
I get so weak in the knees, I can hardly speak
I lose all control and something takes over me
In a daze and it's so amazing, it's not a phase
I want you to stay with me, by my side
I swallow my pride, your love is so sweet
It knocks me right off of my feet
Can't explain why your loving makes me weak

The children sway sideways as if they were at a concert. "You guys are silly. But music time is over." I get interrupted by the groans of sadness from the kids "It's nap time." They all groan louder "Ok how about I sing to you guys during nap time?" I ask them standing up. Cheers of happiness erupt from the class. I giggle with them "Go get your mats and blankets and lay them out."

I watch the kids scurry to get there mats. I smile at the kids before a tingling and a itching sensation on my left shoulder and lower right side.
'Did that nigga give me a infection?' I yell at my conscience. I just shake my shoulders ignoring the tingle.

"Kids you ready?" I ask
They respond with a loud "Yes!"
I giggle and restart singing Weak.

**

I kick off my shoes walking into my apartment.
"Wassup ma." Jordan ask. I shrug "Nothing new my lovelies are doing well. But I'm going to take a shower."
I tell him running my fingers through my kinky curly hair.
"Alright bae, I'll be out for the night so don't wait up." He says sipping a cup of water. I nod making my way upstairs.

I rush to the restroom, quickly turning on the water and stripping from my clothes. I hop in letting the hotness of the water relax my muscles. I wash my body multiple times with my vanilla body wash and then I just listen to the sound of the shower.

My shower last almost 15 minutes before I started to prune. I get out of the shower looking in the mirror at my necked body. Being cocky me I start to pose and dance swinging around my wet hair. As soon as I turn around and throw my head behind my shoulders I realize my tattoos are gone.

"What the hell?" I touch my left shoulder then my lower right side. "Nah man I'm just tripping." I tell myself wrapping me in a towel.

I step out to my room. My blinds are open for some reason. I turn my back to the door to close them.

"Damn Baby girl." A deep voice said behind me. I quickly turn around clutching my towel closer. I blink rapidly not believing my eyes. This cannot be true.

"Who are you and why are you in my house." I say softly in my already soft voice.

He chuckles "You already know who I am baby girl."

I give him a look that can kill

"I'm Tupac Shakur, the one and only." He says.

I look at him in confusion "N-no he's dead."

He looks into my eyes "I am dead."

"So what are you a ghost?" I ask not believing his story.

He smirks at me

"Boo"

tbc

A/n
Hey guys its been a while but 200 reads damnnn. But you know its the anniversary of Pacs death so you know i had to do a little sum but ill try to update weekly but don't expect it im very busy.

☺️☺️