t.s 🥢

is water wet

Trey|
Chris and I sit on the couch, He is currently scrolling through his phone while I play 2k. "Yo I got a question." Chris says still looking at his phone. "Wassup?" I ask pausing the game.

"Is water wet?" He asks looking at me cocking an eyebrow. I sit there dumb founded with my mouth hanging agape. "No?" I say like a question. "Hmm ok, go get Ava." Chris say laughing rubbing the bottom of his face with his tattooed hand. "We gon say the same thing don't know why I need to get her." I complain before walking to the stairs. "Baby come here." I yell up the stairs.

Trey and Ava are total opposites. Trey WAS a player used to go for any girl that threw herself at him but he quickly changed when he met Ava. Ava was and still is a good girl the only thing that has really changed is that she was a virgin when she met Trey. They met when Trey's personal trainer decided to bail on him and Ava filled in for him. Through out that day Trey threw flirtatious jokes and looks her way but she ignored them and did her job. Overtime Trey eventually got on her good side and she finally let him take her out on a date. And so the rest was history.

"What's up?" Ava asks walking down the stairs. I admire her in her Howard university long sleeved thin shirt and her black nike pros. I engulf her in to a tight hug though I just saw her minutes ago. "Chris ask the question again." Trey demands letting Ava out of the hug. Chris clears his throat "I want you two to say the answer at the count of three. Is water wet?" We both see Chris recording. "1..2..3"

"No"
"Yes"
We both look at each other in confusion. "Water is wet." Ava says placing her hands on her hips. "No the fück it's not." I say crossing my arms. "How sway?" Ava says quoting Kanye West pushing her eyebrows together. I drag her to the kitchen, she still stands there with her arms crossed and the same 'prove me I'm wrong' face on.

I go in the cabinet and get a cup and fill or up with water. "If I take this water and pour it on a paper towel." I rip off a paper towel sitting it down on the counter and pour the water on the napkin. "It's wet right." I explain to her as she nods her head. I move the napkin to the trash as I begin again "If I pour the water on the counter." I say as I start to pour the liquid on the marble counter top "The counter is wet." Ava nods and looks at me like I'm dumb. "So if I take the water and pour it on more water." I say pouring more water on the little puddle making it larger "is the water wet." Ava looks at me dumb again nodding. "No it's not." I say getting frustrated.

She sighs "Now, liquids form into what ever the shape of the item is. Though that has nothing to do with this you need to know that. Tell me what happens when you pour acid on paper?" She asks raising an eyebrow.
"It burns duh," I say crossing my arms trying to find out her thought process. "The definition of wet is 'something covered or saturated in water or another LIQUID. So all liquids have the ability to make something wet." She says as a smirk comes across my face as a dirty joke formed in my mind "Liquids aren't the only thing that can get you wet." I say licking my lips looking down at her. Her cheeks start to redden "Tremaine stop, so in fact there has to be some kind of moisture ignition to get something wet."
"I have many ignitions to get you wet." I say looking her up and down pulling her to me by her waist to me. "Can y'all not fück because I don't want folks to screen record y'all." Chris pops out of nowhere talking about the live he is hosting. I take one more look at the gorgeous woman under me.

"Well you gon have to bounce then." I say shooing Chris out of our home. I extort him out the door closing it in his face. "You didn't have to do that Tremaine." Ava says with her arms crossed "Yes I did because I couldn't do this." I grab her by the waist and pull her into a passionate kiss. I smoothly slip my tongue into her mouth. She moans into the kiss connecting her arms around my neck pulling us closer if that was possible. I slide my hands down her curvy sides coming to contact with her backside. I gently squeeze her ass as Ava moans in my mouth again and grinds against my harding member. I mumble my command off our connected lips "Jump." She jumps and I carry her but her butt and continue the kiss.

I smirk before braking the kiss "Oh, water is still wet just like you." She rolls her eyes "Oh shut up." She wraps her arms around my neck and pull me closer. "You gon start something you won't be able to finish." She smirks "Who says I won't finish." She says cocking her eyebrow. "Oh," I say fake shocked "Ok, my bad girl." I say walking up the stairs. And I think you know what happened next.

A/N
Hey hey hey. I know this one kinda short but I had to do this this came so random out of nowhere but uhh yeah
byeeeeeee😘