t.s/g.2🥡

ghostly

I sit on my bed with my face in my hands and my left leg bouncing up and down at a vigorous pace.
"Baby girl, you good?" I look up at the attractive melanin dipped man. But quickly look down trying to look anywhere but his face. "Dang it." I say fixing my mouth not to curse.

"You are really making this hard you know." I huff flopping back on the bed. "What's bothering you?" His deep gruff voice asks me.

"You walse into my house claiming that you're MY favorite dead artist, and God sent you here to protect and help guide me?" I pause listening to everything that I said "Yep, don't make no sense." I say sitting back up on the bed sitting Indian style. The man kisses his teeth rolling his eyes

"Look-" He demands grabbing my attention "What do I have to do to prove myself so you can believe a nigga?" He says sitting down with me looking nothing but sincere. I squint my eyes at him taking in his glorious site "Tell me about myself then since your an angel." I cross my arms with a challenging look on my face. "Too easy, your favorite line of mine is 'keep your head up, legs closed, eyes open.'" He reply's. I roll my eyes

"I had a tattoo of it, so that's not really a surprise." I sass at him. "Who you getting an attitude wit little girl." Pac says eyeing me. "Ok then, I know you like it when I refer to myself as 'daddy'" he states that true fact making me blush and form a stutter at the lips.

"Also you tell people your favorite song of mine is 'Fuck You' when it's really 'Thug Passion'" He says gloating. If it possible my face gets redder. "And you really hate the song 'Toss It Up' cuz I dissed Dre." He chuckles. After that, he starts spitting facts about me. "Alright, so you know facts about me, doesn't mean that you're really 2pac." I say just being stubborn at this point not believing he's here.

"My god woman." He mutters getting frustrated. "Fine, I'll take your word." I say giving in. "Well since your uhh, here your gonna have to sleep in the um guest room." I say stuttering out running my hand through my now nappy damp hair. "Lead the way girl." He says.

I trip a tad bit walking out the room leading him to the room down the hall. I hear him chuckle as I open the guest room door. "Uhh, stay here for a second." I say to him while he walks in and admires the room. "I'll be here." He says sitting on the bed. I smile shyly closing the door.

I squeak out of excitement running to my room. I quickly grab my phone and dial Jordan's number. One ring and he answers.
"I need you here, now!" I whisper scream into the phone. "On my way." He states hanging up.

Less than five minutes my door is opened. "What's going on?" Jordan questions. "Come with me." I say running down the stairs grabbing his arm. Running him up the stairs and down the hall. I open the door to find Pac fascinated by my Samsung smart TV remote. I extend my arm gesturing to the man on the bed. Jordan looks at the bed with confusion. "Babe, you smoking again?" Jordan looks at me concerned. "No why?" I ask looking at a smirking Pac looking at me and Jordan converse.

"Nothing is there." Jordan says unamused. "What-you know just get out!" I say pushing him out the door closing and locking it behind me. "Number one baby girl, I can choose who can see me but you see me all the time." He says standing up walking towards me making me walk backward until my back hits the door. "Number two," He says still inching closer to me. "Don't you have somewhere to be tomorrow?" He asks standing in front of me, stroking my left arm with his large hand. "Y-yeah, work." I stutter out trying to unlock my door with my nervous sweaty hands. "So I'll just go to sleep, you should too I'm gonna bring you along because I don't want you in my house by yourself." I ramble out still fiddling with the lock on the door.