k.p🥡

signs

Cupids are 'Angels' assigned to you as a baby. There like never aging humans. They give you advice and guidance. Almost like your own personal horoscope in a person. Their race is ruled by Saint Valentine II not really a surprise to most. But these Cupid's are assigned to mortals the help them find love, pease, and pleaser. When a mortal turns 22 years of age they must go to a gathering where their Cupid's find someone to assign to them using their horoscope sign. If you don't show up then you will be assigned to someone that you don't meet.
-
Taurus
Element: Earth
Ruling Planet: Venus- the planet of beauty and love
Compatibility: Scorpio, Capricorn
-
Heaven|

"Grant I am not going to that stupid gathering." I say to my floating Cupid. "Poor Taurus so stubborn." I scoff "I am not stubborn" Grant sighs "You proved my point." I just roll my eyes and pout. "Heaven you are 24 now you cheated the system to many times they are going to find you." Just as Grant says that there was a knock at the door. I readjust my tank top and walk and open the door. "Are you Miss Heaven Sanna?" A toddler Cupid asks "Y-yes I am." I respond shyly "This is for you." The toddler hands me a envelope with a wax seal that has the letters SV on them. "Thank you." I say awkwardly while the Cupid flew away.

"Valentine sent me a letter." I say to Grant closing and locking the door. "Open it." Grant pleads. "Ok." I pop open the wax seal taking out the letter. I unfold the paper looking at the ink on the page. I couldn't even get through the first sentence before the words disappeared. "What the hell?" I ask flipping the page back and forth. I look on the side where the words were, those words were now replaced with 'please give this to your Cupid' I sigh. "It's for you." Grant takes it out of my hands reading it thoroughly.

"Well you don't have to the gathering." Grant sighs. "Please don't tell me they assigned me some one." I say starting to pout. "Sorry to break your heart baby doll, but you have to meet them May 3 too." "On my birthday too!" I say my Latin accent slips out. I grab a pillow and slam my face into it. "You have a week to prepare." I shoot my head up quickly "No Grant don't leave." Just as I finish my sentence he poofs away.

"Dang it."
-
Leo
Element: Fire
Ruling Planet: The Sun- ego and the masculine life force
Compatibility: Aquarius, Gemini
-

Keith|

"No one gives one fück about that stupid gathering." I say talking to my Cupid who is just hovering over the couch. "Man do you not know how important this is they could force you to settle down man if you don't." The door bell rings. "I'll get it, but we're not done with this conversation."  I point to him and walk to the door. I open it to see a toddler Cupid "H-here this is f-for you and your C-Cupid." The little floating girl stutters out. She extends her arm handing me a letter with a red wax seal with the letters S.V. I roll my eyes "Thank you cutie." The little girl nods and flys away. I close my door locking it behind me.

"This nigga sending letters now." I say handing my Cupid the letter. "He been doing that." He says taking the envelope. He opens it and reads it. "See look I told your dumb ass." He exclaims "What happened." I say unamused "You have to get assigned man." He says. "What? What? You need to stop lying it's bad for your soul." I say in disbelief. "It was bound to happen your 25 and you have never been to a gathering." He says checking his watch. "Whatever man." I sigh "You have one week to prepare." He says bringing his hands together in a prayer like manner. "Nah Michael you can't go." After my sentence he's gone.

"That bïtch"
-
Taurus and Leo Compatibility: 29%
Summery
Something could go very wrong; something could go very right

-
May 3
Heaven|

"Turn up hoe it's your birthday." My best friend screeches into the phone as I wipe the crust from my eyes. "Hop off my line." I hang up flopping down on the soft comfort of my bed.