Chapter 9

ALAINA

I grabbed a newspaper article, and looked over it. "LOCAL RESIDENTS AVERA AND INIGO SPENCER DIED IN A FATAL CAR CRASH! DAUGHTER IN COMA."

"Where did you get all of this?" He sighed and came close to me. "I told you I kept tabs on you. But this was written about your parents by me, or by my newspaper team."

Something caught my eye under the newspapers. It was a picture. I picked the picture up and looked at it. It was a picture of Greyson and .....Alessiana? They looked really young and not to mention Alessiana had a round belly------- wait.. WHAT!? THEY HAVE A KID! I turned around and Greyson was looking through some newspapers. "What the fuck is this!?" He turned around and raised an eyebrow.

"Excuse me?" I shoved the picture in his chest, and stormed out of the room. Fucking bitch! Greyson is MINE! Wait a minute.. He's not mine. "What the fuck is your problem today!?" Greyson came in red with fury. "Alessiana means nothing to you? You only want me? YOU FUCKING LIED TO ME!! YOU AND HER WERE TOGETHER AND HAVE A FUCKING KID TOGETHER!!" Everything started going downhill ever since she got here.

"Alaina..." He came closer to me and tried to cup my cheek. "Don't fucking touch me!" I shoved him away from me. "You fucking liar! How could you say she didn't mean anything to you!? How could you lie to me like that!? Do I not mean shit to you!? Am I only a submissive to you!? Is this what you want," I got down on my knees, and grabbed him in my hand. "Is this what you want? A perfect fucking submissive that you can fuck on a daily basis and boss around 24 fucking 7?" I stroked him as he groaned and almost fell back. "Someone who is always at your beck and call when you're horny?" I wrapped my lips around him and he automatically fisted my hair. "Alaina stop!" He pulled me up and slammed me against the wall. "She's shit to me! I told you I wanted you and only you!"

"How long? How long has this been going on..." I glared at him as best I could without angry tears falling. "6 years...We broke up 2 years ago and I've been the way I am ever since. I haven't wanted her the way I've wanted you in a long time." He pulled me closer by my hips. "I never felt this way for her that I do you. Fuck Alaina you drive me crazy."

"That doesn't explain the baby bump! Where is the baby!?" He pulled away, and paced the room. "She gave him away..." My heart dropped. I felt bad for him, but he lied to me. I might regret what I'm about to do but who cares.

"I want out....."

Author's Note:

THIS STORY IS COMPLETED AND UNDERGOING EDITING!

CASEY BINGMON