[PART ONE] Issue #1...a Yugioh Fan Fiction

((In the middle of re-editing changing names to their proper spelling such as Taiya to Tea, and Mocuba to Mokuba, so I apologize for any annoyances this may cause in advance.))

(Authors Note: This is a story I created long ago, and I thought it would be a waste to let it just be unshared. So I edited it and thought it would be cool for everyone to check it out. Don't be too critical and please don't be confused by the Hope in this story with the one from my Supernatural Fan Fiction. I just like the name Hope alot, and after these years it was hard to change it to anything else.

Enjoy!!! ...I try to update regularly on this I'm just re-reading it myself to check for spelling errors lol)

"The end of one adventure is the beginning of another......"

                                                                                              ------Yugi Moto            

***********************************************************************************************************

Night....It is young, as it is old. No one seems to reflect the night as darkness and evil when the moon shines brightly overhead in the dark; like a pursing light for around the globe.

          Many do not call it evil....In humanity's eyes evil is what cannot love, what cannot have a soul, that truly is evil. Everyone is not evil then—you might say—for everyone loves...the world is not split into good and evil. You are wrong.

          True evil...it is something that does not give mercy...it does not grant us death when we ask for it...only when it is convenient and your time is up. Evil and death are like two side of the same coin; they do not give you a chance to run, they don't give you a chance to defend yourself and save your family. It will choose to kill...

          Choices; that is what truly shows our side for deciphering who we are—and whether or not we are evil, is based upon the choices we make in life.

          A darker person cannot be lured into the light so easily, they must be persuaded into it...guided by our hearts of what we know is right or wrong...only then are we truly separate from the darkness.

************************************************************************************************** 

          The world was surrounded in darkness. Only a small blue luminous light gave way to shadows. Cougars prowled, searching for food while wild coyotes yipped in calling to each other in the darkness. What its like, to feel a cool night breeze shift through your body as you stood, a statue in the darkness...

          A young girl stood in the darkness, her slightly tan skin pearled white from the moon. She stared, turning as layers of brunette hair fell lightly on the girls face as she stared in the darkness.

On the soft dirt floor names began to trace themselves out in the earth. Her blue eyes glimmered as she glanced to and fro; questioning her existence her place in this world not so different from her own...

The first letter was done. Y

                                           ...U

                                                 ...G

                                                       ... I