Issue #22...a Yugioh Fan Fiction

Uploaded, I hope you all enjoy. :)

Picture of Breanna on the side---------------->>>

(Recap)

...Hope is back in her own world, enduring a normal boring life while her parents take a vacation. Seto and Roran have become allies, Kaiba watching as the CPS workers threatened to take Roran's sister away since Roran did not have a steady job. Despite hating Roran, Seto Kaiba loathed to watch siblings being ripped apart, so he steps in and offers Roran a job involving the machinery and technology at O'Ryan Enterprises....

(Later on)

                Seto Kaiba had been living much as normal as a life as he could; but everyday he couldn’t help but be reminded of the past in many ways. He would see the sky or glance at someone with beaming blue eyes and remember that they weren’t even close to Hope’s sapphire blue eyes.

                 He walked into O’Ryan Enterprises. He remembered how it was only a few months ago he had tried to shut the company down. It had been a research study on parallel worlds and Dr. O’Ryan called him to let them know that they had made a breakthrough. They had discovered a significant amount of radiated energy that could create a portal.

                Kaiba hadn’t been that interested in it until Hope left. Now he had hoped that if he could control it then maybe he could see her again. He understood how sad it had made her when she had decided to leave—but she still felt there were some things back home she had to attend to. She had left him…and as much as that burned him…he was willing to forgive her. Not that he’d ever admit that to anyone.

                He walked into the building several times within the past month and each time they had been closer to accessing the device they called the K13 Project. They were only hours away from it.

* * *

Yugi had gone back to living a normal life—after everything that he’d been through he was looking forward to a nice long vacation for the Caribbean. His flight was in two days and he knew he was going to enjoy every moment of it. In his own way to not be alone Yugi invited Tristan, Joey and Taiya to join him…and his grandfather had a couple of rough times in the past three months—so he was coming too. He had been sent to the shadow realm and it had been only Hope to bring him back. He felt like he owed her so much…but she was gone.

                In the midst of packing his bags his cell phone rang. In irritation he picked it up; wondering if he should have turned it off until him and the others were in the Caribbean—or actually until he got back.

***************************************************

                Breanna and I were enjoying ourselves. The next morning my parents had left and headed for Ohio—leaving us to spend the week watching movies all night, and sleeping until the afternoon.

                It was day one—well actually night one—she had come over about nine o’clock that night after she got out of work. We were in the kitchen getting things around so we could watch the movie.

                I was in the cupboards looking for popcorn while she was helping herself to making chocolate milk with white milk and chocolate syrup. I grabbed the popcorn and turned around and began laughing at Breanna as she squirted the chocolate syrup in her mouth. As I laughed, she pulled back the container of chocolate syrup to laugh and she tightly wrapped her hands around her mouth to keep chocolate from coming out as she set the container on the table.