39| Tobi

Imagine: going to a Sidemen meet and greet and having to film some things for Tobi; being his normal childish self he decided that he would run past all of his fans giving them high fives as he went past them, because you were in the line with the...

Imagine: going to a Sidemen meet and greet and having to film some things for Tobi; being his normal childish self he decided that he would run past all of his fans giving them high fives as he went past them, because you were in the line with the fan he high fives you as well but you felt something slip onto your finger and as you looked down you saw a ring and Tobi noticed that you had seen this so he walked back over to you with some flowers and s big smile on his face.
"Y/N you're my best friend, lover and everything in between and more so I guess what I want to ask you is will you marry me?" He asked with a smile, you looked at the rest of the Sidemen who were just as shocked as you were. All the fans were screaming and shouting with excitement, you climbed over the barrier that was separating the both of you and you walked over to Tobi and kissed him lightly.
"Yes" you replied as you hugged Tobi, burying your head into his chest due to the embarrassment.