40| Manny

(Realised that I haven't done a Manny one, that's just shameful *face palms my hand*)

Imagine: standing backstage at an event that the Sidemen and other youtubers were invited too

Imagine: standing backstage at an event that the Sidemen and other youtubers were invited too. The event was during to a close very soon when Manny stood up in the middle of a Q&A.
"Sorry for interrupting I just wanted to say something to someone. Y/N can you come out here please?" Manny asked you, you were a bit optimistic about the whole thing but you stepped out from behind the curtain with the camera that the boy's had given you before they went on stage. Simon took the camera out of your hands and started to film instead of you.
"What's this about Manny?" You asked
"I just wanted to say how much I appreciate you and for how supportive you have been these last three years."
"Manny?"
"Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, the whole audience erupted in a scream and then they all started to scream yes at you.
"Well I suppose I can't really say no can I?" You asked him
"So is that a yes?" He asked with an obvious hint of worry in his tone
"Yeah I suppose." You smirked as Manny smiled brightly and sighed with relief, he hugged you tightly and you could see the flashes of the phones which were taking pictures.
"It took you long enough to ask me." You said with a smirk as you pulled away from the hug
"I wanted to wait for the right time."
"Well you certainly did that." You smiled at him sweetly before you hugged again.