56| Willne

Imagine: You and Will's friend Mark had been planning for you to visit Will from University for a few months now, Will's birthday was up and what Will didn't know is that you were graduating next week because you told him that you were staying on ...

Imagine: You and Will's friend Mark had been planning for you to visit Will from University for a few months now, Will's birthday was up and what Will didn't know is that you were graduating next week because you told him that you were staying on your course to do masters degree which meant that you wouldn't get to see him very often. Mark had invited you over I his flat so that you could surprise him  you went outside onto the balcony and hid behind the wall so that Will couldn't see you but you could hear everything that was being said between Mark and him.
"I know that it's not your birthday for another four days but I wanted to give you your birthday present early." Mark said
"Right okay." Will said while be sceptical, Mark handed Will a blindfold and instantly he wasn't happy about it.

"Oh for god sakes." Will sighed
"I promise it's a good thing but it won't work unless you put on the blindfold." Yet again Will was sceptical about this but he did as he was told and put it on; Mark motioned with his hand for you to come in so you very quietly you opened the balcony doors and walked over to Will and stood in front of him.
"Can I look now?" He asked, Mark nodded at me but didn't say a word to Will. "Mark?" He asked, you then took off Will's blindfold and he was in complete shock that you were standing in front of him he just couldn't believe it.
"I thought you were doing a master's degree?" He asked you
"I lied. I graduate next week Will so I thought I would come and surprise you since I haven't seen you in six months." You smiled at him
"Do you like your present?" Mark asked with a massive grin on his face
"Mate I love it thank you." Will hugged you so tight and he didn't let you go.
"I've decided to move to London." You said as you pulled away from the hug
"Really?!"
"Yeah I'm going flat hunting tomorrow."
"No you're moving in with me, I'm not being apart from you again." Will smiled which made you quite teary, you wiped away the falling tears of joy.
"I love you Y/N." Will said to you
"I love you too." You replied before you kissed Will sweetly.

A/N If you don't know who Will is on YouTube then I suggest you watch his videos, his channel is called Willne so subscribe!