41| Calfreezy

Imagine: Cal taking out his camera, it surprised you a little because being Cal's girlfriend of five years you knew that he always liked to have a plan and schedule with his videos so him getting out his camera randomly did confuse quite a bit but...

Imagine: Cal taking out his camera, it surprised you a little because being Cal's girlfriend of five years you knew that he always liked to have a plan and schedule with his videos so him getting out his camera randomly did confuse quite a bit but you just let him get on with what he was going to say.
"This is only going to be a quick video and it will be up on the same day I recorded this. The thing is is that I am taking a break from YouTube purely because it's not as fun or worth doing anymore if the person I love is getting constantly hated on; and yeah we expected it for the first few weeks but even I expected it to go away, it is now getting to the point where Y/N won't come out with me or even film a video with me because she is always getting hate and only a few days ago she said that she was willing to end our relationship if it meant that you guys would be happy because her getting hate was becoming a regular thing that she was getting too used to and that really hurt me. So I just want to say thank you to the fans who have supported Y/N and I especially Y/N through all of this and for now goodbye." When Cal ended the video he put the camera down and sighed heavily.

You walked up to him, wrapping your arms around his waist and placing you face on his back to try and comfort him.
"You didn't need to do that." You say
"I did. I wasn't going to let my fans who are meant to be supportive give you constant grief and actually make you consider ending the relationship."
"If it meant that you would be happy then I would do that for you because I know how hard you have worked to get to where you are because I have been on this whole journey with you since the beginning. I have watched you grow so much confidence in yourself and it makes me so proud and happy." You said as you moved to stand in front of Cal
"But that's just it. I won't be happy if you end the relationship because if it ever came down to it and I hope that it won't I will always pick you over my job Y/N because I love you." Cal said
"I love you too Cal but you don't need to do that." You sighed slightly
"But I would."
"How long are you going on a break for?" You asked him
"As long as it takes to make sure that you feel good about yourself and for you not to listen to the hate." Cal said seriously as he pulled you in closer to him as he kissed the top of your head
"I love you." You said looking up at Cal
"I love you too." He said as you both shared a little kiss.