Chapter 9 - Monday Morning

Alexandra's POV

Yet another day of uni! Oh great! Saturday afternoon I went out with the girls and luckily the boys did not get drunk. Thank goodness! Well, that's a good thing! But, I had good fun when I was out with the girls! I love having a girly shop at the weekend! At least I know that the girls are free at the weekend, unless they say that they aren't.

I can't wait to see the girls again as well! I didn't get the opportunity yesterday because Alfonso wanted to spend some time with me. The girls said they didn't mind and that they would find something else to do. But they never said what. I might ask them today. They might tell me. But it just depends on what it was. If it was the project I'm not so bothered, cause Alfonso and I were doing it yesterday.

At uni......

I met up with the girls. They were really happy to see me. I'm happy to see them too.

"So what were you guys up to yesterday?" I asked the 2 of them. I'm only asking.

"I went to Josh's house. And....... Well....." Sasha started off nervously

"He asked you out didn't he?" I asked wondering if that was what she wanted to say.

"Yes he did." Sasha said shyly. I think that's cute.

"And I was at David's house. And he asked me out too! I said yes!" Georgia said bravely

"Sash did you say yes to Josh?" I asked curiously.

"Yup! I'm glad he did!" Sasha said quietly but loud enough to hear.

"Awww cute!" I said happily.

And then the lecturer started off the class, as usual. Same old things every day!