Chapter 7 - Friday Evening

Alexandra's POV

Yay! I'm going to a club to have a good partay! I'm now 20 and I am free! And now I'm living with my boyfriend who I love! I feel like I've been staying with my parent's for a bit too long but now I get the opportunity to let them have peace and quiet! They deserve the house to themselves, especially after all the noise that I've made in the past!

Eventually it got to about 8:45pm and I decided to make my way to the club. When I got out the door of my parent's house I saw Georgia and Sasha standing waiting. Looking ready for a good night! Well, so am I! And the guys are suppose to be there as well, which makes my night even better! I know that tonight will be a very good night!

We then arrived at the club and we saw the guys standing waiting for us. I'm sure I heard Alfonso whistle. Well, I can't help if I'm wearing shorts, a no sleeved blouse and a cardigan with my fav shoes and tights. It's what I would usually wear to a club if I decided to go to a club at the weekend.

"Good evening beautiful! You look stunning tonight!" Alfonso said to me which made me feel warm inside. I blushed slightly, and Alfonso kissed my cheek.

"Good evening handsome! You're lookin' pretty fit tonight!" I said complimenting him back.

"Awww thank you darling! That's really nice of you!" Alfonso said happily.

Then we made our way inside! Tonight will be amazing! And I can't wait!! With Alfonso by my side, I know that I will have the best time of my life!