Chapter 6 - Friday Afternoon

The day had ended and Alfonso was taking Alexandra to where his surprise was. Alexandra was really excited and a little anxious about what her surprise actually was. But, she would just have to be patient if she wanted to know what her surprise was.....

Alexandra's POV

It's now after uni! At last! And Alfonso is taking me somewhere but has blindfolded me. But luckily he is guiding me along, which isn't so bad! I'm just really excited! Cause Alfonso said to me it's my birthday surprise and now I'm getting really excited! I texted my parent's at lunch to tell them that Alfonso had a surprise for me and they were fine with that.

"Nearly there! You will really like what I've got!" Alfonso said happily, and that just made me feel even more excited!

"I can't wait to get this blindfold off. It's killing me!" I said a little unhappy.

"Just climb the 2 steps and you should be alright!" Alfonso said and I climbed 2 steps. Gosh where are we? It can't be that far away from the uni campus. 

"And you can take your blindfold off now!" Alfonso said happily. I took off my blindfold and I am completely shocked! It seems like our own house!

"Is this our own place?" I asked still in shock. Alfonso smiled.

"Of course! I know that you have been talking about it lately, and my parent's have been able to get things delivered and moved in for today! It has been quite alot of work for just 3 days!" Alfonso said happily. I'm so amazed. 3 Days is all it took.

"Is there still more to come?" I asked curiously.

"Yes. We just need to buy a TV and the sofa's. Then that should be it. Alfonso said with a huge smile on his face. I gave him a massive hug! I'm just so happy with this place! And I'm glad it's our own!

"So I can get my parent's to help move my stuff in?" I asked because I was desperate to move in.

"Yeah. You can get your stuff just now if you want!" Alfonso said with encouragement.

"Okay. I'll see you at the club later, about 9ish." I said happily.

"Yes of course. And here's your own key. You'll need it when you come to bring your own things here." Alfonso said handing me my own key. And with that of we both went. Our parent's were waiting in our very own drive way. Ready to take us both home. That means I can pick my things up quickly then come back again! Yay!

I'm so excited!!