Chapter 16 - Saturday Evening

Tonight is Alfonso and Alexandra's movie night. They seem to be really looking forward to it. They are glad to be having the movie night because it means that they can celebrate their results from their report that they got the previous day!

Alexandra's POV

Yay! We're having a movie night! I'm so glad that Georgia and Sasha are coming round. Josh and David seemed happy when Alfonso told them that Sasha and Georgia were coming tonight too. And it's almost 7:15pm, even though the movie night doesn't start til 7:30pm, they may end up arriving early. But, that would be alright if the arrive earlier than 7:30pm. I'm just so excited! And I'm really, really looking forward to it!

When it was almost 7:30pm, there was a knock at the door. It must be Sasha, Georgia, Josh and David. I went to the door to see who it was. Once I opened the door, I saw Sasha, Georgia, Josh and David waiting. I ushered them inside as it seemed to be really cold outside. They all seemed really happy to be here tonight. Well, I'm glad that they have come! It's a good way to celebrate our good results.

"So what movie should we watch?" Alfonso asked just as I made my way into the living room.

"I would like to suggest The Notebook, but I don't know what everyone else wants to watch." I said happily. I absolutely love The Notebook!

"Good choice! Really good choice!" Josh said smirking a little.

"Thanks for agreeing with me!" I said to Josh. There's something up with him but I don't know what.

"So that's agreed then! The Notebook!" David said happily and everyone nodded. The DVD got put on and we watched the film.

2 hours 30 minutes later.....                            

"That was a great movie!" I said crying a little still. Alfonso gave me a hug to cheer me up a bit.

"Yeah! Well, we should get going! It's getting late!" Georgia said standing up with David not far behind.

"Same with us! This was good fun tonight! We should do it again after we get our exam results!" Josh said whilst getting up to get ready. Sasha stood up too.

"Thank you guys for coming! It was too good to miss out on the opportunity!" I said whilst seeing them out.

"Yeah! Look have a good day tomorrow and get studying! See you guys on Monday!" Alfonso said happily whilst standing behind me at the door.

We said our good byes and went off to bed. I'm really tired, but tonight has been a good night! I'm glad I made the suggestion.

Now it is time to get to bed!

2 weeks later........