Chapter 24 - Monday Lunch

Today is a new day! Luckily, nobody followed the group last night. The only thing was that somebody was waiting for them to turn up. As if the person knew that the group were out. They were the only one's who knew about it. It may have been chance that the person was watching them. But, who knows. That person may be out to get at a specific member of the group, or to harm a member of the group.

That, nobody knows.

Alexandra's POV

This morning was a little boring. But, we got to do an experiment! Last night was a bit freaky! And I don't think I was the only person in the group who thought that! I know that we'll probably end up going there more often, but I don't know whether we would go in the afternoon before it get's dark or whether we would go in the morning when we can see what we are doing. I'll just have to wait and see.

Well, it's lunch time now! At last! Just another couple of hours then it's the end of the day! I'm sure the others would want to go to that abandoned park again. Just depends on what they want to do. And it's my birthday a week on Saturday!! And I'm going to be 21! I can't wait! I think we're having a party in the morning then the six of us will do something else in the afternoon! It's going to be good!!

Alfonso's POV

At last it's lunch time! This morning was really boring, in a way. But, the good thing was that we got to do an experiment! Yay! At least that was something to do!! And it's Alexandra's birthday a week on Saturday which will be good!! She seems really excited about it! So am I! And I have a surprise for her. The others and I are planning a party for her on the morning of her birthday. She doesn't know yet.

Well, I can't wait!  And it's going to be amazing!!

2 weeks later........