Chapter 34 - Tuesday Afternoon

So, the group of friends start a new year at university and it will be their last one. Graduation is just under a year away, and it will mean that they won't be able to see Georgia and David for quite a while. But, there is always the opportunity to see each other on holiday if they wanted. It is up to them.

Alexandra's POV

Well, now into last year at uni! It's going to feel bizarre not being here after graduation. I'm just so use to being here! And being in a group! But, we'll be split up after Georgia and David go to London, and when Alfonso, Josh, Sasha and I get jobs, hopefully here in Aberdeen. I never know though. It all depends on what happens.

Well, today has been good and it has been different to what normally happens. It's been much quieter. But, that might be just me. Or it really has been quieter. I don't know. Well, it's nice to have the quiet! It's always really hectic and noisy. Quiet always helps me think. Think about what life is going to be like after uni, and what it's going to be like with part of the group missing, and in a different part of the country. It feels like a new feeling that I haven't felt before. I'm just going to have to live with it! It's all a part of life!!

And sometimes it doesn't feel it!! But, it's what happens and that means moving on with things. Not acting like a child but acting like an adult! It's part of growing up. And it really is time to grow up! If I don't then there is no chance I'm going to cope! It's the best thing to do!! Grow up and not be dependant on any one else. It's time to be my own person and be part of a family of my own with Alfonso!

It's for the best!!