Chapter 14 - Friday Lunch

It was now lunch time. Alexandra went with Sasha and Georgia to get lunch at the canteen. Alfonso, Josh and David followed not far behind. Alfonso had to tell Alexandra that his parent's were moving away back to Kent and that he could stay in Aberdeen. Alfonso didn't want his parent's to go, but he didn't want to leave Alexandra. So, he was going to do the right thing, stay where he belongs, in Aberdeen studying at university with his girlfriend, Alexandra, and with his friends.

Alexandra's POV

It's lunch time! Yay! Georgia, Sasha and I are all heading to the canteen. Alfonso, David and Josh are not far behind us. I'm really happy that I got all A's on both my homework and assessments. Well, Alfonso and I worked on the homework's together, and we worked on the revision together too.

After we got to the canteen and got lunch, we sat down at a table. We were all having a laugh. But, something seems to be wrong with Alfonso. I don't know what though.

"You okay baby?" I asked Alfonso slightly worried.

"Kind of. Can I talk to you alone for a second?" Alfonso asked sounding worried about something. We both stood up and went somewhere quieter.

"So what's wrong?" I asked Alfonso sounding concerned.

"My parent's are moving back to Kent. As much as I would like to go with them, I decided to stay here. I'm happy here. My parent's don't mind. I don't want to leave you." Alfonso said explaining what was wrong.

"Are you really sure you want to stay here?" I asked Alfonso as I took a hold of his hands.

"Yes. My parent's think it's a good idea for me to stay here and see the course through." Alfonso said slightly smiling.

"Okay. Now let's get going back to the others before our lunch gets cold." I said happily trying to cheer up Alfonso.

"Yeah, thank you for being so understanding." Alfonso said happily.

We then made our way back to the group to finish the rest of our lunch. I'm glad Alfonso is staying!!