Chapter 11 - Monday Evening

Alexandra's POV

Alfonso and I are sitting, curled up watching TV. Alfosno is nice and warm! I like it! And it makes me feel happy! Happy to be with Alfonso and nobody else. It wouldn't be the same if I was with any one else! Alfonso is the one for me! And I know it! I have seen him shirtless before and boy is he fit! I had heard that he had a 6 pack, and he certainly does! That's somethin I like about Alfonso. I never want to leave him! Nobody could ever come close! Alfonso is the right person!! And always will be!

"I'm just going to do something. I shouldn't be toolong!" Alfonso said happily. He got up and walked out the room. Now I don't feel warm and I'm watching the TV on my own! But, if he has a surprise then I'm not so bothered!

20 minutes later........

Alexandra has been sitting, waiting patiently for Alfonso to turn up. He has been away for 20 minutes and Alexandra was getting concerned. She hadn't heard the front door open or close, or any other door. But, she may have not noticed as she had the TV on. Maybe he was planning something.

Alexandra's POV

Alfonso's been gone for 20 minutes now. I'm not sure if he's gone out or not. But, he would say if he was. I don't know if he has opened or closed any doors because the TV has been on. I wonder what Alfonso is up to! He has been gone for quite a while.

A text popped up on my phone. It was Alfonso. The text reads: "Go to the bedroom! There's a surprise! xx". Well, I'll go to the bedroom. But, I'll turn the TV off first then I'll go upstairs. Once the TV was off, I went up to the bedroom. I wonder what the surprise is! I hope it's good! Well it will be if Alfonso is part of it!!

As I got closer towards the bedroom, I started to tiptoe. It sounded like there was no movement in the bedroom. I then saw that the door was closed. I put my ear against the door to check if there was movement. There was none, which made me suspicious. I should open the door to find out!

Once I opened the door, I saw petals everywhere, mainly on the floor, the colours pink and white. The best part, in the centre of the room. Alfonso, shirtless and holding a red rose. Oh. My. Goodness. He stood up and slowly walked towards me. Hmmm, he looked fit!!

"Like your surprise baby?" Alfonso asked with a slight smirk.

"Like it?! I absolutely love it!" I said happily and hugged him. Alfonso spun me round so that he was facing the bed. i love it when he does that. We looked each other in the eye, and our lips connected in a passionate kiss. During the kiss, we moved towards the bed until I felt it against the back of my legs. We pulled away and Alfonso lifted me up onto the bed. I'm definitely ready tonight!

Alfonso laid me down on the bed and looked me in the eyes. I think he knows I'm ready. Alfonso whispered in my ear "I know you’re ready!" I giggled a little. Alfonso got my t-shirt off and my bra, then chucked them away. My hand went down Alfonso's chest to where his stomach and 6 pack were. I gasped slightly. Alfonso chuckled.

Alfonso then took off my jeans, which left me in my underwear. His jeans looked as if they were getting tighter and tighter. I wonder if I should take them off. Alfonso saw my facial expression and decided to take off his jeans. I let out a soft moan when I saw Alfonso's boxers. He took off my underwear and smirked. Alfonso is such a tease!!

I looked at Alfonso and blushed slightly. I think he's realised what I'm thinking. Alfonso then took off his boxers. "Do you mind if I use protection?" Alfonso asked and I shook my head showing I did not mind. Alfonso grabbed the foil packed from the bedside table and ripped it open. He put the condom over his impressive size. I'm looking forward to this!! "Are you ready for this baby?" Alfonso asked and I nodded. Awaiting the pain that I was about to undergo. Alfonso slid into me slowly, as I felt a sting of pain. I breathed slowly, after Alfonso had fully slid into me he waited. Not long after the pain went and I nodded and Alfonso began to move again. This feels too good!!

Shortly after, Alfonso came whispering my name which triggered me to come saying his name. That felt absolutely amazing!!!! "That was amazing baby!" Alfonso said breathing heavily still.

"Yeah! Thank you! You are the only one I ever want to do that with! Nobody else!" I said happily but still breathing heavily.

"Your welcome! And I'm glad!" Alfonso said and pulled out of me. He got up off the bed, took his pj bottom's and went to the bathroom to get cleaned up. I got my clothes cleared up and got my pj's on. Tonight has been amazing! I climbed into bed and waited for Alfonso to come back! 

Alfonso then came back into the bedroom and got into the bed with me. I slowly drifted off to sleep with Alfonso's warm body against mine.

Alfonso's POV

Alexandra looks so peaceful when she is sleeping. I think she has been really tired. And she might be nice and warm now. Tonight has been amazing and I'm glad that I've done it with Alexandra. She is just so hot! I wouldn't feel comfortable doing it with anybody else! Alexandra is the only one for me and I'm glad she feels that way as well!