Chapter 22 - Sunday Morning

Thankfully, Alexandra and Alfonso got things sorted out. And so did Sasha and Josh! Which is good! It's good to know that they trust each other, and they know that it was a mistake. As long as they can sort it out between themselves then that's not so bad!!

Alexandra's POV

Thank goodness Alfonso and I got the stuff about Friday night into yesterday morning sorted out! I was so concerned that he wasn't going to be alright with it. But, he was which was good! I'm really glad! At least I know for next time not to try and get with his best mate. Or any body else for that matter! I don't know what I would do if I ended up with any one else, that I wouldn't like to imagine because it doesn't look pleasant!!

Hmmmm. I wonder what to do today! I wonder what the others are up to. I wonder what they would like to do if we were all to meet up! I might text them and ask them!!

Alfonso's POV                                        

I'm glad that I got everything sorted with Alexandra! I know it was an accident on Friday night. And accidents happen. Some are meant to happen and others aren't. Some can be sorted and others are tricky to sort out. Luckily for us though, it was easy to sort out! We are all friends and that we will always understand no matter what happens.

And I'm glad that we are all so understanding. It's how everyone should be! Understanding. It may not be easy for some. And it's not easy being popular but people, such as myself or Alexandra, manage to put up with it. Yes, it's not easy, but we cope in our own special way.

That's why I'm so glad I have Alexandra!!