Chapter 20 - Friday Evening

Tonight, Alexandra, Sasha, Alfonso and Josh are heading out to the club to have some fun! They are hoping not to get drunk or too drunk, but there is no chance of that will happen. There is also no chance of telling whether or not they will end up going home with a complete stranger.

Alexandra's POV

Yay! We're going to the club tonight! I'm really looking forward to this!! I don't really care if I get drunk tonight because this evening is all about having fun! I don't know about Alfonso and Josh, but I know that Sasha wants to try and get drunk so I'll accompany her in doing so! Which will be good fun!! I'm so excited!! It's going to be like the best time of my life. But, I never know what will happen! Oh what am I to care?! I'm going out for a good bit of fun so I shouldn't be complaining!

On the way to the club....... 

Oooohh, we're almost there! I can't wait! And I have a funny feeling that I'm going to be with some complete stranger but I'll just have to see about that tomorrow morning! But, to be honest I don't really care because I'm sure Alfonso will understand that I would have been drunk if that happened! So it's not that bad at all.

Eventually, we arrive at the club! Yay! Time to go and have some fun!! Sasha is dragging me to the bar so that we can get drinks. I'm so getting a Malibu and coke! Large! I need it! Then I'm sure we'll go and dance on the dance floor! Can't wait to bust some moves! Well, if I drink a lot of alcohol then I'll let it take over my mind because I will then have more fun!!!!

2 hours later.......

Geez... I'm really drunk. Oh how do I know that! I don't really care! I'm having fun! And so is Sasha! Looks like Alfonso is having fun and so is Josh. I might see if Josh want's to dance. Cause he looks kinda drunk too!

Having great time! Losing my mind in the music! Dancing with Josh! Having a great time! Sasha is dancing with Alfonso and they look great!

Alfonso's POV

Yay! I'm drunk! Alexandra, Sasha and Josh are all drunk too! Alexandra is with Josh and they look so good together! I'm dancing with Sasha. Hmmmm, I like her. I can't remember if I have a girlfriend or not. Oh well! She won't mind if I do have a girlfriend because tonight I'm gonna lose my mind whilst having a good time!!

I might take Sasha back to my place soon! Just depends! Might do it with her. I'll see............

It all depends.........