:Chapter 3:

:Isabella:

I was sitting in front of a large easel and was sketching out the outline of what I wanted to paint. I haven't painted in awhile. I had assortments of paints out with a wooden board sitting next to me. 'What are you gonna paint?' 'I don't know yet.'

I looked over at Maryse who was sleeping in her dog bed. Smiling I went back to sketching on the canvas. Soon I had sketched the entire thing. When I draw I just let the pencil do what it wants. I looked at the image.

It was some sort of dog. I moved towards the paints and took out black, greys, royal blues and a red. I started with the black and grey and got out my wider paint brush and began to color in the black. Satan was quiet knowing it helped me paint.

Shading in the black and greys was what was important. I didn't want pitch black but not grey. Soon the entire dog was colored in and I then squirted a small amount of red on the wooden board and got a small brush and colored in the eyes red and gave them a small glow.

I washed off my paint brushes before coloring in the background. Staring at the dogs paws an idea lit in my head and I squirted out some blue paint and got a medium sized brush before getting to work. Soon I had finished the painting. I turned to my phone to look at how long it took.

Twenty minutes. Good time. 'It's quite the idea of a painting.' 'What do you mean?' 'A hellhound with blue flames.' I looked back and realized I really did paint a hellhound with blue flames. 'Was there ever a hellhound with blue flames?' 'No.'

Oh.

There was a knock at my door and I pushed me easel to the side of the room to let it dry. This would be a painting I was mounting. I had torn down all my posters and put them in a box to cover the walls with paintings and sketches.

I had yet to do it though. This painting would be the first. Maryse opened an eye and stared at me before grunting and going back to sleep. "Come in." I called out and Enyr peeked the door open. "Dalton is downstairs requesting to see you. He says it's important." Enyr said.

"I'll be down there in a minute." I told him and Enyr walked away. 'I wonder what lover boy wants?' 'How would I know and he isn't my lover.' 'He wants to be your lover though.' 'Why don't you go find your lover.' Satan smirked. 'Gladly. Lilith is a perfect lover.'

With that Satan was off. Turning away from the painting I walked to the door. "I'm going downstairs." I told Maryse. She looked at me and got up and followed after me. I went downstairs where yet again a naked Dalton was. Did he enjoy coming here naked?

'Or he just came from a shift.' Then he tends to do it a lot. Dalton looked up as I came down and sat across from him. Ryne's gaze was trained hard on him. "Do you have clothes or do you enjoy stripping?" I asked. "I came here to tell you something." Dalton said.

Enyr came back and threw Dalton a pair of shorts. Dalton rolled his eyes but put them on making me more comfortable. I have seen Dalton naked enough to last me forever. "What'd you want to tell me?" I asked leaning back in the new leather chair I had bought myself with some leftover money from my recent paycheck.

"It's more of warning but not from me. I saw three demons I believe in the woods talking about a girl and showing her who was powerful and I thought of you." Dalton said staring at me. 'Lilith calm down. I have something to listen in on.'

Great Lilith was already here. "What'd they look like?" I asked leaning forward. "One looked like a boar. He had tusks and everything. The other two looked like snakes except one was blue and the other one was green." Dalton said staring at me.

Satan thought what I said.

"Culebra." 'Culebra.' Enyr glanced at me. No one knew what that was besides me. "And that would be?" Dalton asked his tone pretty calm. "A snake demon. They are poisonous if they bite you but they prefer to strangle you to death." I told him. I had encountered one.

Murderous fucking bastard it was. Didn't even care I was a vessel and if it killed me hell would be paid from Satan. 'They like the hot mucky places of hell and can never be trusted as they'd betray their own lover to crawl higher in the ranking.'

'Was that was the snake that tricked Adam and Eve was?' 'No. He made the Culebra. But he isn't one himself.' That snake was the reason snakes had such bad reps in the human world. Most people forget about it but they never forgot not liking snakes. Although some people like snakes.

"Why do you think they are here?" Dalton asked. 'To see if you are really what rumors say. Ever since the Garrick thing you've ascended the ranks of hell with ease.' "To test my power." I said feeling the urge to run into the woods and fill their bodies with flamed bullets.

'How much do you think The First is behind this?' 'A lot.' The First was just restless to see how powerful I am. Why doesn't he or she come see for themselves? "Thank you for the warning. Would you like me to drive you home since you know they are still out there." I told him.

Dalton looked at the woods. "I guess it wouldn't hurt." Dalton said. "Be back right after you drop him off. Actually take Maryse with you." Ryne said. "Yes dad." I sad sarcastically. Ryne smirked as I got my car keys. He just had to ruin my fun.

I was gonna take my motorcycle. But I didn't have anywhere to put Maryse. Yet. My Dad had trading cards of Harley Davidson and one motorcycle had a little thing besides it. With some editing I could make it a place for Maryse to ride in. 'Or Maryse could follow you on foot.'

'Just ruin all the fun.' Satan smirked. Yes he was the party killer. But he could also turn the party up to levels humans could only wish for. "Come on." I told Dalton as I grabbed my Mustang keys and Dalton and Maryse followed after me. I opened the door for Maryse and shut it.

With that Dalton and I got in and buckled up before taking off to his house.

1116. Yeah that happened. But I updated on time! I stalked my sisters Spotify and found the song so I was like well I'm running out of songs to play so yeah. Until next time Spotty marshmallows.

 Until next time Spotty marshmallows