:Chapter 11:

:Isabella:

I was sitting in my room polishing all my guns and daggers. Right now I had my twin pistols in front of me polishing the silver of the pistols. After finishing that I loaded up the pistols before putting them back and returning to some daggers.

One of them was slick with blood. 'That will be the first one to be worked on.' Yes it would. With that I got out a wet cloth and went to wiping off the blood. Then cleaning it with the cleaning supplies. Soon the blade was nice and shiny.

I repeated the process on the rest of the blades and weapons before unplugging my laptop. With that I fired it up and soon my laptop was open. 'Now onto find a dress for The Hunter's Gathering.' 'I know what I am wearing.'

It was a Harley Quinn formal dress. I wanted it for prom but chose not to but it's a formal dress. It can be worn for formal events and this gathering is a formal event. Well in hunters terms, doesn't get much more formal than this. Most formal thing for hunters.

Invitations to senior hunters, top hunters, high government hunters and rising hunters. I was a top hunter and my brothers were rising hunters. Any way most long line hunting families were invited. The Knight family was one of them. Also the Lunn family. 'That's Lucas's family?' 'Yes. Are families have been hunters for generation.'

Lucas's family was based over in the UK. But Lucas was sent over here since he was a good hunter. Lilith's Killer was what he named himself. As I had named myself Satan's Assassin. Some of my jobs were directly from Satan himself. Supernatural that mess with things they shouldn't be messed with.

'Remember those cults that you and Lucas broke up.' "I do." I murmured. It was one of the first times Lucas and I had worked together. It was really awkward at first. I didn't communicate with anyone besides Orchid and sometimes Derik. Derik started our relationship.

Once I had this crush on him but it faded away the more close we got. I thought he was just some hot Asian god. Now when thinking of Derik like that makes me want to gag. Derik and I were good friends and that's all. Getting out my brothers card I put the dress into the cart.

'You are using Enyr's card. Did you ask?' 'Uh no.' 'You are so wicked.' 'I learned from the best.' Satan laughed at that before I got up and carried on with my day. Grabbing one of my brushes I sneaked back into Ryne's room and put his credit card back in his wallet.

Ryne was out with his girlfriend doing who knows what. 'Biting her.' I rolled my eyes before going into the kitchen thinking about how my day would go on. I was bored and had no idea what to do so I just sat down on the couch.

Maryse was playing with Caesar. Upon seeing me she rushed over and leaped up onto the couch and climbed into my lap. Caesar jumped up along. 'A lap hellhound. Everyone should have one.' That they should. No little girl would be hurt then or any defenseless girls.

Hellhounds liked little children specifically girls. Maybe that's why she liked Isadora so much. 'Isadora is a cute little baby. Birth is such a magical thing.' Something I had no desire to experience. 'That's what you say now.' I rolled my eyes at Satan at his remark of children. Children scared me.

One of the few things that did. I mean not enough for me to whimper and cower but they were just strange. 'I remember saying I didn't want children and then came Dustin.' Dustin was pretty much the anti-Christ. He spent most of his time in hell with his new succubus girlfriend.

He dumped his old girlfriend. Dustin was one of those playboys. 'If I didn't believe you were my long lost never existed daughter I'd say something but Dustin can be a playboy.' 'You think. Do you remember how many girlfriends he has had?' 'Lost count after fifteen.' Yeah see my point?

Flimur was in the kitchen cooking up some lunch. "Hey Flims what's for lunch?" I asked going into the kitchen. Flimur hit me with a spatula then yelled at me in his language for calling him Flims then he told me what I was having for lunch along with a whole bunch of cuss words.

Flimur was defiantly quite the character. But for lunch I was having thick and creamy mac and cheese. Sounded absolutely delicious. It was almost like the golden corrals but not as good. One day I'd find the golden corrals recipe and have Flimur master it.

But for now I'd deal with homemade mac and cheese and boxed. 'If I lived in the human world I'd live off of boxed and frozen goods.' Yes Satan would. If I didn't have Flimur I probably would too. Lots of T.V. meals and canned good would be in my future if I lived by myself.

'I'm sure your brothers or Orchid would cook food for you.' 'Really?' 'Maybe but Danielle would. She likes you even more since Dalton likes you.' That brought silence to our conversation as my mind slipped all the way off from my impaired cooking skills and food.

Dalton. He had asked me out. I told him about The Hunter's Gathering and he asked me to take him and I told him maybe. Damn. He was breaking the shield I had. Reinforce it maybe? Something told me that wouldn't help. He's been putting chinks in slowly for a bit now.

What would I even tell him. Dalton would look all sad if I said no and I guess I enjoyed our friendship. And Andrew and Nico's. I doubt they'd like me much if I broke Dalton's heart for good. Satan and I thought human boys were complicated even demon boys.

But nowhere as near complicated as werewolves. 'Werewolves the most complicated creature known to man.' Yes they were. Flimur yelled for me and soon I was eating thick and creamy mac and cheese which was absolutely delicious. I would defiantly be buying this more often. While eating there was a knock at my door.

"Be there in a minute." I called out. Vacuuming in my mac and cheese I put the bowl in the sink and washed it off before going to the door and opening it revealing Orchid standing there in a long green skirt and cat fancy shirt with a smile on her face.

"What's up?" I asked. "We are going shopping for The Hunter's Gathering." Orchid said proudly.  "But I just ordered my dress." I told her. "Other things then." Orchid said with a grin. With that Orchid pulled me out.

1132. So yeah a little late but I did update a day then the day after. But I've been watching True Blood and eating cookie dough. I am quite content. But yeah. Until next time content marshmallows.

 Until next time content marshmallows