Ashley's Back

A/N: I hope y'all remember Ashley Jones, because she's back!!

Steve, Abby and I finished eating our breakfast and got ready to leave. The owner of the restaurant wasn't too happy about Abby at first, but once I showed him how well she listened to us, he let her stay. 

Plus, he was a huge fan of Steve and I.

We paid for our food and left, heading back to the tower. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I pulled it out.

"Yours too?" Steve asked.

"Yeah. It's Ryan." I opened the message. "It says to get back quickly. New mission?"

"Most likely." Steve shrugged.

I picked Abby up while Steve hailed a cab. We got in, told the driver where we wanted to go, and zoomed away.

The Avengers and Ryan sat in the living room and watched us as we entered.

"What's wrong?" I asked, putting Abby down.

Ryan pat the open spot next to him on the couch. We walked over and sat down. Steve and I exchanged concerned glances as Abby jumped into Steve's lap.

"An apartment building has been rigged with explosives and is ready blow." Clint informed.

"Who, when, where, and why?" I asked.

"Ashley Jones, former HYDRA. The apartment was rigged two days ago, Ashley and her team posed as maintenance. The apartment building is the one you and Steve used to live in in DC. Ashley said she wants you, and you alone." Natasha explained.

Yeah, that wasn't going to happen. Steve and Ryan never let me go anywhere dangerous alone. Especially since I was kidnapped by HYDRA.

"Did she say anything else?" I asked, balling my fists. A switch in my head flipped and I was instantly in Avenger mode. Nothing else mattered right now. We had to save those people and stop Ashley.

"She said that Lily misses her big sister. Does that mean anything to you?" Nat asked.

"Damn it, Ashley." I mumbled, brushing my hand through my hair. "Knowing Ashley, she's got Lily." I sighed. "Tony, are my gloves and suit ready?" I asked, standing up and heading toward my room.

"Laying on your bed. I'll show you how it works after you get it on." Tony replied.

"Perfect."

I went into my room and found my suit exactly where Tony said it was. I threw my clothes aside and quickly slipped into my suit. It was just as comfortable as before, and just as flexible, if not more. I slipped my wings into the holes Tony made just for them, then folded them, letting them stay visible. I zipped it up all the way, not needing anything on my feet, the suit having built in shoes. I put my knife holster around my ankle, and my new gloves slipped onto my hands. I tightened them, ready to go.

"Alright, show me how the armor works, Stark." I said as I walked toward him in the living room.

Tony whistled. "It looks good on you."

"Shut up and show me how it works."

Tony showed me how to put the armor on my wings and then beamed when he showed me how flexible the armor was. It allowed me to fold my wings and spread them, my wings still flexible.

"It's also the same material as the other suit, so when you turn into a cat, the suit will stay on." Tony beamed.

"Perfect. Thanks, Tony." I smiled, flexing my hands and stretching my wings.

"No problem." Tony smiled.

I made sure my earpiece was secure and faced everyone. "So, who's going to come and kick some ass?"