Chap 10. Broken Pieces

Suddenly I was awake. Rocking back and forth. I turned to see Emma hugging me. She tried to comfort me, but the dream or more nightmare was to realistic. The blood. The tears. Daniel.

" Bad dream?" Emma asked as she rubbed my back.

I nodded with my mind still spinning.

"Wanna talk?" Emma said hoping for me to say yes.

I shook my head then said " Later, it was way to . . . real,"

*le time skip*

I wasn't able to fall back to sleep, I was almost . . . paranoid I guess. I didn't want the guilt to run through me anymore. The guilt of something I hadn't actually done. So I started to pack.

Sigh

For university, it started today. Although I still had about 6 hours till it started, I had to pack. I would always have anxiety in case I missed something while packing, I absolutely hated it. I started packing at 4:00 am, and finished at 5:00 am. I doubled, and tripled checked, just in case I left something out.

Should I get some sleep? Probably, I mean your studying (chose a unit to study) so you probably need more than 3 hours sleep.

I hopped in my bed, but before I set my alarm to 8:00 am. Uni started at 9:00 am so it gave me plenty of time to get there and all set up.

*le time skip brought to you by Dalien*

Beep, beep, beep.

I quickly sat up and stared at my phone. I sighed to myself, I had university. I should've been used to it by now, but I wasn't. It was my last year and I was thrilled. I then started to get ready. I walked over to my closet/dresser and started to pick out my outfit. I put on a band t-shirt/graphic tee, then slipped on some black jeans/ denim shorts. I then applied some light makeup (a/n optional) and did my hair in a high ponytail/messy bun . I then put on a denim jacket as I remembered the scars I had given myself the day before.

Done. Finally.

I then made my way to the front door, while grabbing my already packed bag. I stuck my headphones in and put on my favourite playlist. The university was only about a 10 minute walk. As I made my way through the bustling streets of London, I couldn't help but think of Dan. I needed to tell him. Everything. My scars, my dream, and maybe even my . . . past.

Ding.

A notification popped through my phone. I pulled over to the side of the pavement, hoping to not bump into anyone on the way.

8:35 am Daniel Howell
Hey Y/N, sorry about the other day. . . Maybe we should catch up and talk about it? But only if you want.

8:37 am Y/N
Hi Dan, I would love to catch up, but I'm only available on the weekends since I just started Uni again. *internally dies at the thought*

8:38 am Daniel Howell
Aha, well we can meet up on Saturday at 12:00 (since I can't wake up any early) at Starbucks?

8:38 am Y/N
Aha ok well I'll see you then Xx

8:39 am Daniel Howell
Ok see you then and good luck with uni Xx

I closed my phone and was soon greeted by the tall building. I dreaded walking into it.

Shoot. How could I forget. Those f***ing stupid bullies. They're probably gonna beat me up.

As I stepped through the pair of glass doors, I was greeted by a familiar smell. Men's cologne, sweat, and cleaning products. I sighed to myself as I already knew it was going to be a long year, but luckily my last.

--------------------------------------------

Hey guys I started this chapter at 300 views and no I have 400!?! Thank you all so much!! That's 800 eyes!! Roughly anyway :)

I've also had writers block, it's weird cause I know what the plot is but I can't form it into proper sentences which sucks. If you have any advice please let me know.

This chapter is actually quite short as well (mainly because of writers block) It's also kinda like a filler in but not.

I'll try and update regularly but will probably fail so yay.

Kk bye!