Chap 3. Another Sleepless Night

A/N Note: This chapter is the same story just two different perspectives.

Y/N P.O.V

We both went our separate ways, but I was still oblivious to the fact that I had just met Daniel Howell.

How did I keep my inner fan girl in? I had just met my all time favourite youtuber and I was actually acting kinda cool for once in my life. I still can't believe I ran into Daniel Howell. Plus I had got his phone number, and we had coffee together. Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea moving here after all. Even though I completely humiliated myself in front of him, it was still awesome. I wonder how he feels. Probably wasn't the best first impressions, but definitely not my worse.

I contemplated whether to text him, but I declined the thought and tried my best to go to sleep. I then ended up watching, stalking and admiring him, as well as Phil.

3:00 am Daniel Howell

3:30 am Danisnotonfire and amazingphil

4:00 am Dil Howlter

4:30 am Midnight/ Morning snack. Y/F cereal ( your favourite cereal)

4:59 am Asleep . . . finally

Dans P.O.V

We both went our separate ways, as we drifted into the shadows. I returned to the flat I shared with Phil. I was eager to text Y/N, but I didn't want to seem clingy or stalker like, so I let my laptop indulge me with Tumblr. But no matter how hard I tried, i couldn't distract myself. My mind wondered off to the beautiful girl I had seen early that night. Y/N. The way she smiled, the way she walked, the way her body felt against mine when I comforted her. It was perfect. She was perfect. Before I saw her I was oblivious to the fact that I wanted to find love, but when we looked into each others eyes, there was definitely a spark. Well I hope Y/N thought so too.

2:00 am Tumblr and thinking about Y/N

3:00 am Tumblr and thinking about Y/N

4:00 am Tumblr and thinking about Y/N

5:00 am Asleep . . . finally