Chap 8. What's This?

I woke barely able to open my eyes. Last night was a long night. I reached for my phone, and checked the time.

11:30 am

I pushed myself out of bed and walked towards my ensuite grabbing my towel on the way. I turned the knob of the shower and waited til the water was the perfect temperature. Once it was hot/warm/cold I hopped in and stood still pondering about what u was going to do. The water trickled down my spine, ask stared at nothing. I didn't wash myself since I couldn't be bothered, I was just mentally preparing myself for Emma, university and Dan. I then stepped out of the glass box, on to the cold white tiles. Water dripped down from my hair as a walked to my room.

*le tiny time skip brought to you by Phils tongue (when he laughs)*

I was dressed by 12:00 pm, and made my way to the lounge to spill the news to Emma. I told her every single detail, to how Dan stroked my hand, to how he couldn't pop one single balloon. After the long explanation Emma sat still, jaw open wide, and speechless. 

"You should totally ask to hang out today, I mean it is your last day before you go back to uni and I could even ask Phil to come over so you guys can be alone," Emma said while winking.

"Okay, okay I'll ask Dan if he would want to hang," I replied back to Emma.

A/N: Hey I'm doing the text messages in bold so yay             

A/N: Chose your outfit, btw you can chose another outfit, just make sure it has no sleeve or is showing you forearm.

12:10 pm Y/N 

12:10 pm Y/N 

Hey, this is Y/N and I just wanted to know if you would like to hang out today?

12:15 pm Daniel Howell

Hi Y/N, that would be great . . . when and where?

12:20 pm Y/N

Hmm, how about 1:00, at either mine or yours?

12:23 pm Daniel Howell

Well Phil is hanging out with Emma I think so you can come over to mine.

12:27 pm Y/N             

Okey dokey, whats your address?

12:29 pm Daniel Howell

(insert address) See you soon x

12:30 pm Y/N

Ok I'll see you soon x

I then grabbed my wallet and phone and headed towards the door. It took around 15 minutes to reach Dan's house.(This is placed in their new house, without all those stairs) I then knocked on their door and was greeted by a familiar smile. 

"Hey," I said as I did an awkward wave to Dan.

He chuckled, then also greeted me with a hello. He then offered a tour around Phil and his house, and I couldn't say no. Once he guided me through his house, we ended up in the lounge. 

"Do you know what I'm thinking?" Dan said with a smirk on his face.

" I think so . . . " I told him still slightly confused.

"MARIO CART," He screamed, then continued to do a little dance.

" Yes, that was exactly what I was thinking," I chuckled while fist pumping the air.

We set up the Mario Cart, and picked our characters. Dan picked his avatar, and I picked Y/F/M/C (your favourite mario character) . Then the battle begun, and about 30 seconds in there was lots of swearing and verbal abuse. 

*le time skip to after the game*

"wHaT?" Dan exclaimed

"Haha I won, I'm the best at Mario Cart, I beat Danny boy," I sung as I pranced around the room, dancing on the couch.

"Do not call me that," Dan said sternly 

"Call you what? Danny boy?" I pestered him like a child and poked out my tongue.

"I will murder you, and your family, and your families family, and all the generations that are remotely related to you and your fifth cousin," Dan shouted like a child.

I tossed a pillow from the couch and said " Please don't talk about families,"

He simply just nodded, knowing things might get awkward if he were to continue that conversation. He then throw the pillow at my face, starting off the war between Danny boy and Y/N/N ( your nick name). It was like a real war, there were flying pillows, and curse words being thrown across the room. Dan then grabbed me around the waist and tackled me towards the sofa. We then both sat up and were panting like dogs that had just had a massive workout. Dan then took his hands in mine and looked at our hands intertwined.

"What's this?" Dan questioned 

"What's what?" I said trying to cover up my forearm.

"I've already seen them, you can tell me," Dan told me with fear and worry scattered through his face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliff hanger whwhhahaha

My post are gonna be real irregular since school started so yeah, I've also got tons to study since exams and assessments are coming up. I hope to post soon tho.

Kk bye!