Chap 11. The Devil

I started my first class in about 10 minutes. So I headed off, knowing where I was going ,since I had been here for three years already. Just as I was about to step through the door to my first class I was stopped. By the one and only . . . The devil herself.

Ava

I honestly don't know why some girls are just straight b****es, especially this one. I stood motionless starting at her deep blue eyes, that were covered by her bleach blonde hair. Her hair wasn't always that colour. We went to the same high school and in freshman year ( I don't know I'm in Australia and this is suppose to be in London ughh help) she had the darkest brunette hair you had ever seen.

You know what's funny. Her eyebrows are still her natural colour, so it looks like she has sharpie eyebrows.

I giggled to myself at the thought. She noticed and didn't seem to take it well.

She smirked and spoke "Well two can play the game you know,"

With that I felt a cold hand slap my face in one motion. I could feel the red hand print it had left. But I didn't cry. I didn't say anything witty. I just turned my heel and left. I had been through this for years, 11 years to be exact. I had spent most of my schooling years with this beast, but I'm so glad I'll be leaving this hell, along with that demon. As I took my seat at the front/back of the classroom, I pulled out my equipment and tried my best to stay focused.

Period 1 . . . (btw I don't know how University goes ok so bear with me)                                    
Period 2. . . Finished  
Period 3. . . Finished
Lunch time . . . Now

I tried to stay away from all the crowds and commotion. So I headed to the library. I pulled out my lunch I had packed before. (Chose a type of sandwich, a drink, and a snack). I ate my snack as I pulled out my laptop. I opened up Google and searched 'Jobs in London'. Millions of site popped up.

Advertisement  . . . Nope, I definitely don't want to be on TV advertising tampons.
Cashier . . . Nope, definitely don't want to deal with angry customers all day.
Makeup and Hair stylist . . . Not that skilled.
Song writer . . . Hmm maybe.

The bell rang signalling the end of break. I packed up my things and headed to my next class. As I headed off to (chose a subject) I was once again greeted by  . . . Guess who.

Ava

Why does my life suck, can't this b***h just go and stab herself with a spork.

Ava looked at me like it was the end of the world. I don't know how but we're in most classes together, expect for my career based subject, (chose your unit you want to study). Ava then smirked at me.

Why? What the f**k is wrong with her. I just want to get to class.

Ava was also surrounded by her 'gang'. It was just like high school expect the teachers didn't do anything about it. Since we were 'old enough to make our own decisions and handle our own problems'. I turned away to head to my class, but Ava's minion, Rebecca stopped me. I rolled my eyes and decided to go any other way. Once again it was blocked by Ava's other minion, Jessica. There was only one more way to go expect towards a wall. Obviously it was blocked by Ava. She must've spread a rumour saying I slapped her.

Typical.

I was corned by the stupid 'popular' girls.

Why do they still act like this though? This isn't fricken high school. Damn. I can't wait to get out.

Ava then lifted up her fist,and I felt a throbbing pain in the side of my jaw. My brain wasn't monitoring what was happening. I held my face, in attempt to reduce the pain. Then I just walked away. I had been in way to many of these, I didn't want to get suspended and miss out on important lessons.

I turned to see Ava's face as I walked through the door into my next lesson. She looked shocked. I giggled to myself, but immediately stopped as it caused my cheek to ache.

This is gonna be a longgg year.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for the long update . . . I, gonna be quite inactive since u have like 5 assessments coming. Kmn ughhh.

Anyway I hope you liked it and thank you all for 600 views I really appreciate it.

Kk bye!