Chapter 11

Storybrook

Regina's POV

After Pinocchio paid us a weird visit we havent seen him since his weird drop by. I havent seen him since, but he has been talking to Emma and Robin which made Killian and I nervous.

"So I saw August or Pinocchio with Emma earlier and I just wanted to kill him." Killian tells me.

"See its this kind of strange behavior for us that makes the Pinocchio thing makes me confused." I say.

"I know look we will figure out the truth." Killian says.

"Oh good your both here." Pinocchio says.

"Okay what should we call you and what do you know?" I ask.

"Well call me August and what I know is my business for now." August says.

"And why is that?" I ask.

"Because I dont think you guys are ready for this right now." He says.

"I think Im more then ready." Killian says.

"As do I." I say.

"That fact you both think that proves that you guys arnt ready." August says.

"The why did you come here?" Killian asks.

"I came her to give you a piece of your missing puzzle. Someone highjacked your spell to make you both forget why the curse was casted. Though I can tell you one more thing you both need to keep an eye on Robin and Emma. There is some who wants to hurt you both and that is to hurt them." August says.

"Who wants to do that to us?" I ask.

"I wish I knew." August says.

After he left I went over to Robin's house and asked him to hang out. Then I saw Killian at Emma's and they were talking. I dont know who highjacked us, but Killian and I have so many enemies that would want to hurt us.