Chapter 32

Enchanted Forest

Regina's POV

There was a carriage or some kind of wagon on the coming to my castle it was about a couple hours away but I know what comes into my woods.

"Its Robin Hood, Princess Emma, and Pinocchio." My mirror says.

"Great they are almost here. Hook!" I yell.

"Yes Regina?" Killian questions.

"They are almost here and I need to set get the curse ready to wash over us all in just a couple hours." I tell him.

"So what does that have to do with me?" He asks.

"You have to use this spell and aim it at my mirror and slow them down." I say.

"This wont hurt them will it?" He asks

"Yes I gave you a spell to hurt the man I love and the woman you love. Now just aim and shot. It will be fine. I promise you." I say.

"Okay just go. I'll try and find away to stop them." He says.

"Okay just dont go over board and dont kill them." I say.

He nodded and he walked to the mirror. I headed to the spot and started to make the curse happen.

Killian's POV

I used Regina's spell a couple times, but that damn Pinocchio is very prepared for any disaster on the road.

"Why is this happening?" Emma asks.

"Im not sure." Robin says.

"Someone clearly is trying to stop you guys from going to them." Pinocchio says.

"Well I'll go on foot if I have to. Im not losing the man I love. I cant." Emma says.

I was about to say I love her too when I couldnt speak and the mirror image of them disappeared.

"Are you insane? You almost made them realize it was you." Regina says and gave me back my voice.

"Sorry I just love her." I say.

"I know. Oh crap.... Their almost here." She says.

"Wait what do we do when they get here?" I ask.

"We have to break their hearts." She says.

We looked back at the mirror and saw them approaching. Great now I have to break the love of my life's heart.