Chapter 33

Enchanted Forest

Robin's POV

Emma and I arrived at the castle and we went inside leaving Pinocchio out just in case we need a ride back. Regina approached us in her main hall and she looked alittle upset.

"The Captain is in the first room on the left." Regina tells Emma.

"Good luck." I say as Emma walked away.

Regina looked at me and took my hand and lead me to to a garden. I saw a huge apple tree and it was amazing just to be around her again.

"The curse is coming and it cant be stopped or slowed down. It will be here by sundown." Regina says.

"No Regina there has to be a way to stop it or slow down of changed the spell or something." I say.

"Robin even if there was a way I could change it I wouldnt do it. Im not changing my curse and you cant make me. The curse is coming and you have to do." She says.

"Regina dont do this. I dont want this darkness to over power you. I know your good." I say.

"There is no good in me." She says.

"Regina what are you saying?" I ask.

"Im saying my evil ways is stronger then anything you can give me. Now go." She says.

I walked past her and all I could think about was that she was lying. I hope Emma has a better chance.

Emma's POV

I made it to the door where Killian was and when I opened it I ran to him and hugged him and the weirdest part was he didnt hug me back.

"Killian its me. Im here. Im really here and I love you." I say and try to kiss him.

"No dont." Killian says and backs away from me.

"What? Killian are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah its... Its... I dont love you." He says.

"What? No Killian you do love me. Dont say that you dont." I say grabbing on his arm.

"Emma I mean it. I dont love you. Im a villain and your a princess. We arent meant to be. Your here to stop the curse and I am not gonna make it stop. Its coming whether you like it or not." He says.

"Killian this isnt you. You do love me and I know your not a villain at heart I love. So please be the real Killian the man that loves me." I say with tears streaming down my face.

"I dont love you. Now just leave." He says.

"No you love me and you know it." I say grabbing onto his arm.

"No I dont." He says.

When he pulled away from me he looked me right into the eyes and I knew he was lying to me. He then just looked away from me and said nothing.

"I know you love me, but fine try and say you dont, but I know you do." I say.

I ran out of the room crying. I ran past the Regina and I ran outside where Robin and Pinocchio were waiting. Robin saw I was upset and he hugged me. I guess my love wasnt strong enough to save the man I love.