Chapter 24

Enchanted Forest

Robin's POV

Emma had me stay close by her so no guy would want to come to her and when they did she made it seem like she was the princess of everything and treated the Princes like dirt.

"Emma I want to leave." I say to her.

"You cant I talk to Killian." Emma says.

"You what how?" I ask.

She grabbed my arm and pulled me out into the hall.

"Regina used her magic mirror or something and showed me him. Robin he loves me. I cant marry someone else I love him and he said he is gonna find away to save me." She says.

"Well Im happy for you, but did Regina say anything to you or have him say something?" I ask.

"No Im sorry. To be honest I think she thinks you hate her." She says.

"Well I dont. I have to see her." I say.

"You have to see who?" Charming asks.

"Umm this woman." I say.

"Someone very special to him." Emma adds.

"Little John told me about you and the Evil Queen and Im sorry, but until we break her spell on you we must lock you up." Charming says.

He had guards take both me and Emma away and locked us both up in our own rooms with no way out. Im not under any spell they are just too scared that the Evil Queen will destroy them.

Storybrooke

Robin's POV

I was with Roland when I saw Regina crossing the street and I decided to go and talk to her.

"Regina!" I yell.

"Oh hey Robin. Hi Roland." Regina says.

"Yeah hi. Look I think that we should talk about what you saw earlier." I say.

"Oh that look Killian is looking in on it. He thinks they were lying to us and I believe him so we are gonna wait until we know more before telling people." She says.

"Oh well that makes sense." I say.

"Look I dont mean to be rude, but I have somewhere to be." She says.

"Okay see you later." I say.

She was must more then she is leading on, but it if she really has to hide it from me for now I'll respect that.