Chapter 37

Robin's POV

Emma and Killian have been in hiding for the last week. Since the curse broke things for Emma and Killian really became crazy.

"They want me to tell them." I say to Regina.

"Look Snow promised that they wouldnt take Emma back." Regina says.

"Yes Snow promised Charming did not. He wont stop till he gets his daughter back." I say.

"Well no. He doesnt get her back. Do you know how hard it was for me to finally help someone instead of being a monster? Because as you heard a couple days ago Killian sees me as a sister and other then my father I've never had someone in my family that actually cared for me." She says.

"I know how you feel other then Roland Emma is the only true family I really have. Im sorry the Merry Men said what they said to you." I say.

"Well there is one thing we can do about Charming now." She says.

"Regina we cant kill him." I say.

"No... We lock him up or we make him forget his daughter." She says.

Before I could say anything Killian and Emma walked in and I think they heard what Regina said.

"Do we really have no choice?" Emma asks.

"Its either he doesnt be in your life or he forgets you. Emma this is your choice. Whatever you say thats what will happen." I say to her.

"He's right Swan. Its your choice. You decide." Killian says.

"There has to be another way. There just has to be." Emma says.

"Well theres not. I might be able to protect Killian, but I cant protect you all forever. Just because he cant kill doesnt mean he cant try to keep you apart. We have only two options." Regina says.

"Well I cant do this right now." Emma says and runs into the bathroom.

"I'll check on her." Killian says and follows her.

"This isnt going to be easy for her, but will things be easy for us?" Regina asks.

"I have my son, I have my best friend, and I have you. If thats easy then I dont want my life to get crazy." I say and kiss her.

Things for Emma is hard and I will help her, but Im kinda glad that Regina and I have a somewhat normal life together.