1

Well today is the day. It's the day I've been waiting 14 years for. Yes I'm 16 and have been waiting for this day since I was 2, but I mean who wouldn't! Who wouldn't want to live in LA to pursue their dreams with their boyfriend and best friend! And our families of course but still! It's time to leave everything and everyone behind in Maryland and move on to bigger and better things. It's goodbye to that gymnast Annie, that was who I used to be, now it's singer, actress and model Annie. I can't wait. I mean moving to LA does mean we have to go to an actual school, but as long as I get to follow my dreams I'm happy.
I couldn't be more excited though. I get to move to LA with the love of my life Brennan, well his family his moving to LA as well as my best friend Katie, who is Brennan's brother wants to pursue her dream of being an Olympic gymnast. She is good enough so I hope she makes it.
I'm definitely going to miss all my friends from gym and I'll definitely miss this house. It was the last house Caleb ever lived in, we had so many memories in it, but I know exactly that he will be happy that I am following my dreams.
We stopped our vlogging on YouTube, I still use my YouTube channel though. We decided to give it up as we had lots of opportunities and we were getting too busy to continue vlogging.
"Annie, it's time to go", mum calls from downstairs.
All our furniture was moved to our new house in LA, so we have had to stay in a hotel for the last few weeks. We came back to the house today to say one last final goodbye.
"Im really going to miss this house, mum".
"I know you are, but we have to get going, we are meeting the Donnelly's in 15 minutes", mum says. We both walk out the door and I kiss the door as one final goodbye.
We get into the car and drive to the airport. It will be my last time in this airport for a while.
As we arrive, I see Brennan standing looking cute as always. I jump out of the car and run towards him.
"Annieeee", he yells while embracing me in a big hug. We only saw each other yesterday but it feels like forever.
"Hurry up kids or we will miss our plane!", Jill calls out.
We all go and check in and make our way to our gate. We arrive just before boarding closes, we always seem to be late for things.
We board the plane and Brennan sits next to me.
"Here's to new beginnings!".