7

The end of school comes around pretty quickly and I find myself standing out the front of school waiting for the bus.
No Brennan, no Hayden, no Katie, no one. Which is weird considering they catch the same bus as me. I enter the bus and take a seat towards the back of the bus.
I look out the window and see Hayden running towards the bus, he's obviously running late.
He enters the bus and takes a seat next to me.
"Oh that was for Brennan", I say, "but he's not here yet so you can take it".
He just smiles and takes a seat.
"Do you know where any of the others are?", I ask.
"I saw Brennan with those guys, I'm not sure about Katie but I know Jayden and Kenzie will be hanging out in town", he says.
Oh that's right Katie has gymnastic training. I kinda miss gymnastics.
The bus drops us off at my driveway and we both get off.
"Hey you are Annie from bratayley right? I used to watch you guys all the time and I was so sad when you stopped making videos", he says.
"Yep that's me", I laugh, "I'll see you tomorrow".
He gives me a hug, a nice tight hug.
"Stay safe", he smiles before walking off to his house. I make my way down our long driveway and through the door.
"Hey Annie, how was school?", Hayley asks.
"It was alright", I softly reply. I carry on walking up to my bedroom. I chuck my bag on the ground and flop on my bed. I really hope things get better.
I get my phone and go onto instagram and I have a new DM.
H- Hey its Hayden you should text me and add me on snapchat!
A- Yeah sure what's your number and username?
H-*Gives them both*
A- Sweet I'll add and text you now 😊
I'm really glad I met Hayden, he seems like he's going to be a good friend. As soon as I text him I get an incoming FaceTime. It's Hayden.
"Heyyyyy", I answer.
"Hey Annie, just wanted to say hi", he says while laughing. We talk for a long time, we have a lot in common. He wants to help me with my singing career which I really appreciate.
"Hold on Hayden I'll call back, I think Brennan's home", I say cheerfully. I hope he's in a better mood.
He walks in through my door and there's a strong stench of smoke filling the room quickly.
"Brennan, have you been smoking?", I slowly ask.
"What does it matter to you if I have", he snaps back.
"Oh I was just wondering, Brennan those boys aren't right, you need to stop being friends with them, they are toxic", I say, scared of what he will reply.
He slowly walks towards me.
"Annie... you can't control who I am friends with! You're my girlfriend! You're supposed to be supportive of me! IM IN LOVE WITH YOU ANNIE AND THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT ME!", he yells. I really hope no one is hearing what is happening. He comes towards me and slaps my face.
"What was that for?", I say softly.
"For being a bitch to me", he says.
I'm still in love with him, I'm sure he's just had a bad day like me.
"I love you", I say while starting to cry.
I call Hayden back, I can't tell him what has just gone on, it's all his fault for telling me to say that to Brennan.
He answers.
"Thanks Hayden", I say before hanging up.