16

Hayden's POV
It's been one week since Annie's been in a coma. I haven't left her side. Brennan is now locked up, which is good because it's where he deserves to be.
Annie's friends and family have been coming to visit her over the last few days. No one can believe what Brennan did. He seems so unreal. Annie i believe, is getting better, even though I can't really tell. I know that in my heart she is definitely getting better. I just want to hear her laugh, see her smile that same cute smile. I just want her to be back. I know that she will never be the same again.
Her family have been really nice to me, and really supportive of me staying here and watching over her.
Brennan's family is super nice and they were telling me stories about what he wa alike before. I can see why she dated him. He was the perfect guy but I want to be the one who's with her forever.
The doctors come and check on her every so often and put more medicine in her drips.
I decide to post a picture on Instagram, I haven't been on any social medias since this happened.
I take a picture of me next to Annie.
I caption it:
Julianna Grace Leblanc is doing well, well I hope she is. She's still in a coma but I know she will be awake soon enough. I miss her and love her a lot. I'm sorry I can't tell you all what's happening but all I can say is she will never be the same girl again. No we aren't dating, no she has no idea I'm in love with her and no her and Brennan aren't together anymore. I'll post more updates later. Love you all 💜
The doctor walks back into the room and tells me that Annie should wake up within the next week.
I grab her hand and hold it tight.
"Julianna Grace Leblanc, I hope you wake up soon, I need you, I miss you. Annie, I'm in love with you", I say before leaning down and kissing her.
"I love you too, Hayden".