12

Hayden let's go of me and we go outside to the swimming pool. I put my phone on the table and jump in the pool. I just need to forget about everything and have some fun.
Katie splashes me so I splash her back.
Only Kenzie knows that I broke up with Brennan. Hayden doesn't even know. I feel like I should tell him but I know that if I bring it up I'm going to start crying.
I walk over to him, tears building up in my eyes.
"Hayden, Brennan and I broke up", I say tears falling heavily from my eyes.
He doesn't say anything he just hugs me again. It feels nice.
He lets go and smiles.
"Everything will be okay, Annie".
I smile back and go continue playing in his pool.
Kenzie jumps in and splashes me as well.
"This is so much fun!", I scream out. Everyone agrees with me. Then I her clapping coming from behind me. I turn around and am shocked.
They are here. How did they know about this?
"What are you guys doing here?", I ask.
"Coming to enjoy the pool party", Liv says while smirking at Brennan.
"Uhh you guys get out of here! You weren't invited", Hayden yells. They turn and look at each other then walk out. That was pretty easy.
"Annie! Your phone is ringing!", Katie screams out. I get out of the pool and head over to my phone. It's Brennan.
"Annie you better come back home now, otherwise you'll pay for it", he whispers.
I take a big gulp and hang out.
"I-I, have to go", I say before walking out.
I hope nothing happens.