2

As we arrive in LA, I realise how much I'm missing Maryland already. I mean don't get me wrong, we have been to LA plenty of times before, but this time it feels different. Not just different because I know we aren't going back home, because I feel like something's going to go wrong. Probably not though, I always feel like that.
We all get off the plane and grab our bags. I know that mum and dad bought a really fancy house, like seriously a huge mansion, I have no idea how the afforded it but oh well. I have no idea where the Donnellys are moving to, hopefully somewhere close to us.
We head out the main doors at LAX and all get in a taxi.
"Why are they in the same taxi as I?", I whisper to my mum.
"Well I have an announcement, we are all going to be living in the same house! I mean it's the perfect idea! You and Katie are best friends, and you and Brennan are going to be together forever, we all know that", I turn to look at them and they are as shocked as me. I can't believe it!
Brennan turns to look at me and kisses me.
"I guess we are starting living together at a young age", he smirks. I just smile back and lay my head on his shoulder. I can't believe this is happening. I can't wait to see our house.
Maybe LA won't be as bad I thought.
The taxi turns into a really long driveway, and when I say long, I mean exceptionally long. The first thing we see is the massive front gardens, there is so much room for the dogs to play and for us to play.
"If this is the front yard, imagine what the back is going to be!", I scream.
Everyone is so excited.
"Now kids, the bedrooms have already been picked out for you so you don't fight over them, all the kids are on the third floor, parents 2nd, plus all your bedrooms are the same size", my dad says.
"Okay", we all reply at the same time.
The taxi comes to a stop at the front door, and all the kids jump out. We open the massive front door and all run inside.
"Oh my gosh", Brennan and I call out at the same time. We both look at each other and smile. I can't believe this! It's huge!
We all run up to the third floor to find our room.
I run into my room which is too the right.
"OH MY GOSHHHH!", I scream out. My room is amazing! It's so natural and so ahhh I love it. I have a balcony as well. Brennan's room is on my left, and Katie's is on my right. Hayley's and Ryan's are next to each other, with a spare room next to them. We each have our bathrooms as well. I decide to look outside my balcony with over looks the back yard.
"HOLY MOLY!", I scream. Our backyard is huge! There is a massive pool with a waterslide and a cave. There's also a spa and just a massive space out there.
Included in our house is a movie theatre, a tennis court, a play room with a pool table, table tennis table and so much more! Ah there's just so much!
I can't wait to live here! I can't wait to start a new life here and meet new people.
But there is one thing I'm dreading, and that's school. We start tomorrow and I really don't want to go.
As I'm running downstairs, there is a massive knock at the door. I run to open it, I mean who would be here. I open it to reveal a boy.
"Hey my names Hayden, Hayden Summerall".