14

Hayden's POV
I hope Annie is okay. It's not like her to just run off like that. It seems a bit suspicious that Annie ran off like that right after Brennan came.
I walk back inside and see Liv and Brennan standing there talking. I really should tell them to get out, but I decide to listen in to what they are saying.
"It's done", Brennan says.
"Good, she will be out of our lives forever", Liv says before kissing Brennan.
Annie. He did something.
I ignore them making out in my living room and start running. What if it's too late? What if she's already gone? I couldn't live with myself. Knowing that I could of saved her and I didn't.
I run. As fast as I can. I have to get to her bedroom. I reach her house and shove open the door. No one is home which is good because I'd probably be kicked out. I run upstairs to Annie's room. I shove open the door but she's not in here. I can't here anything.
"ANNIE WHERE ARE YOU?", I scream out.
No answer. What if I'm too late!
I run to her bathroom and try and open the door. It's locked. She's got to be in there.
"Hay-"
I can here her trying to mumble my name.
"I'm coming Annie, I'm coming", I cry out. Tears are starting to fall from my face.
I keep pushing on the door but it's not budging. I try one last time, before kicking it down.
I wasn't prepared for what I saw next.
I couldn't believe my eyes. There was Annie, laying in a pool of blood, her body black and blue. I can't believe Brennan did this to her.
I crouch down beside her. She's falling in and out of conciousness.
"Hold on Annie, hold on".