6

"What are you doing here?", I scream. I cant believe Liv is here. And she goes to the same school as me! How in the world did that happen!
"Well miss perfect, i moved away from you and it turns out now we go to the same school! Have fun dealing with me", she does an evil laugh and turns to look at all her friends.
I pick up my stuff and run out of the changing room.
I cant do this, i need to get out of here. My first day was going so well.
First Brennan and now Liv? What else could possibly happen.
As i run out of the changing room, i hear ny teacher ask where Annie is going.
"Ill go after her", a familiar voice says.
Its Hayden's. I cant believe he is being so nice to me, especially when we only met yesterday.
I run as fast as I can down the hallway and don't stop. I reach the girls bathroom and run inside. I fall against the wall and start crying.
"If can't do this", I say softly under my breath.
"Yes you can Annie", Hayden says as he comes in running. He's out of breath but he sits down beside me and gives me a hug.
"What happened back there? Was it those mean girls I was telling you about", he asks.
I just nod my head.
"What happened at lunch?", he asks. I really don't want to tell him, but I guess after him following me it's the least I could do.
"Brennan snapped at me, he didn't want to talk to me because he was with his new friends, it's like I'm not good enough for him when he's around his new friends", I sniffle.
"Well let me tell you, those friends that he is with, are really bad influences, you need to get in his mind that they are not good friends", he replies.
I nod and smile.
"Plus, the reason why I ran out, is because of Liv", I say.
"Liv? She'd never hurt a fly would she? She's so sweet and nice, plus how do you know her?",he asks.
"Well back in Maryland, Liv and I used to be best friends. Until we got into a fight and she went around spreading lies about me. My fans started bullying her so she decided to move away, she caused me nothing but trouble since that fight. I had no idea she moved away to here though", I say crying even more.
"Hey its okay, I'm here for you", he says while hugging me.
He's a really nice guy.
"Thank you for being such a good friend, Hayden, I really appreciate it?", I smile.
"Oh, it's okay Annie", he smiles back, but it's that same disappointing smile like before.
I wonder if he's okay?