chapter 4:work

I woke up on there chair my neck was aching I must have slept weird  last night. I went to get ready for work remembering i have to wake Niamh up. I went into the living room.

Me: Niamh wake up we need to go to work.
She didn't wake up
Me: Niamh wake up. !!!!
She didn't wake up.
I went over and got a small glass of water, I walked over to Niamh, I chuckled to my self and throw the glass over Niamh's face, She suddenly woke up with a big gasp for air. She exclaimed

Niamh: why the fuck did u do that u stupid bitch.

Me: u wouldn't wake up. !!

Niamh: u didn't need to do that tho.

Me: well we r going to be late for work so go get ready.
Niamh rubbed her eyes. Looked at her phone and frantically got up as she realised the time, she jumped over the  back of the sofa and ran to her room to get ready. (Brad woke up).

Brad: why am I wet.

Me: Niamh wouldn't wake up so I poured a glass of water in her face.

Brad: was she mad

Me: for a few seconds till I told her we was going to be late for work. And she's just getting ready.

As I said that Niamh came out of the room while she was tieing up her hair  

Niamh: right I'm ready.

Me: finally lets go u sure I've got everything.

Niamh: yep...... Wait no my fucking phone shit. Ohh and my purse.

Me: Niamh seriously.

Niamh: calm down I'm ready.

She gave Brad a kiss. And we left for work.......

We where a couple of mins late for work but no one really noticed. We got our patients for the day. I got a sick old man with stomach problems and I had to go into surgery for a little girl who needed a heart transplant. Niamh had an middle aged man who was in a car crash who needed to get examined and also he was trying to pass his time by hitting on her. And she also had a little boy who had a broken leg that she needed to sort out.
After all of this we went on break and catched up. We talked about Tristan and other people in the work place we don't like. But I work friend came over his name is Connor. He's so cute. He like me and I friend zoned him which was a hard thing to do cause he is such a nice guy. I asked him what I should do about Tristan he told me to go for it. So after work I called Tristan and planned a date for tonight I'm so nervous.

Is Ellie doing the right thing. Should she trust another guy again. Who knows.