Chapter 36.

Me and brad rushed into the hospital and ran to reception to ask the direction of where niamh was. Me and brad ran to the room. And there niamh was laying there.

We walked into the room where there was a doctor.

The doctor: Are u relatives.

Me and brad looked at each other and I nodded my head.

Me:Yes I'm her sister. And this is her fiance.

Doctor:Okay. Well tests have shown that there's been a chemical reaction in her body a substance that's shouldn't be in her body and when she drank last night it shouldn't have been mixed with alcohol.

Me:What's the chemical.

The nurse:We think someone spiked her drink with ketamine a very dangerous drug especially when mixed with drink. It the most common drug to get spiked with.

Me:Yeah I know the details I'm a doctor myself and so is she.

The doctor:Ohh right ill get out of ur hair.

Brad:Sorry about her.

Me:Is she going to wake up.

Doctor:Yes it hasn't taken much affect to her its just made her pass out she should me awake very soon with no injuries but a little woozy.

Me:Thanks.

The doctor walked out.

Brad:Y did u lie about our relations to her.

Me:Because only immediate family is allowed in and is only allowed to know the whole of what happened to her.

Brad:Smart.

Me:I have my times.

We Sat round the bed waiting for her to wake up me and brad was laughing and joking now that we know she's going to be okay. Everyone else eventually arrived. But only two people was allowed in so we all took in turns. Niamh eventually woke up and wanted Brad. Brad went in the room and they talked for a while. She then asked for me in the room.

Me:What is this. Is she giving us our tape or something.

Brad:Omg I remember that series.

Tristan:Wasn't that ahhh what it's called.......

Lara:13 reasons why.

Tristan:That's the one.

I walked into the room and niamh looked at me I pulled a funny face at her and walked over and hugged her

Me:U know how to give everyone a fright.

Niamh:Hahha. What happened brad said he will let u explain.

Me:Well someone spiked ur drink with ketamine and because u got very drunk last night it took a big effect on u.

Niamh:Wait someone spoked my drink.

Me:Yeah do u know who.

Niamh:Well there was one of our old friends there that tried talking to me but I was having non of it he might of done it.

Me:Who's he.

As niamh was about to tell me everyone started walking in and giving her a hug.

Me: why u all coming in.

Caspar:The nurse said we could if we signed our autograph for her daughter.

Niamh:It has its purks for being famous.

Joe:Ur telling me.

Everyone laughed and we continued talking until the doctor said niamh could be discharged. I was being very quite as I kept wondering who spiked her drink, she said it one of our old friends but who would want to do it. And it's a he.
Tristan interrupted my trail of thought.

Tristan: u okay.

Me:Yeah perfect.

Tristan:It looks like ur trying to solve a murder.

Me:Hahaha. Its my Bitching rest face.

Tristan:Haha lol.
Niamh and brad went home in their own car so they can talk about everything that has happened. And everyone went their separate ways lara and Connor went on a date caspar and Joe went to film and me, Tristan, brad, Niamh and james where going back home to watch doctor who.

Me:Niamh I have a surprise for u.

Niamh:Oww what is it?

Me:It's the doctor who box set, ice cream and cornflakes.

Niamh:This is y u r my best friend.

Me:hahaha. No go to the sofa turn the dvd player on and put doctor say on on and I'll come in with all the goodies.

Niamh:That sounds amazing.

Sorry it's really short. But tomorrows one will be better. Xxx